THÏRTY-TWØ

Iris's POV

Colton was currently sat on my lap,shirtless with only boxers on, as he ate his breakfast.

I kissed the back of his shoulders lightly as I played with his hair.

Silas had Orion on his lap while Rion ate his food that he'd ordered from my top chef.
One of the best....

Occasionally, Rion would chop stick feed Silas as the dominant man looked through his laptop with other hand securely around Rions hips.

Silas pecked Rions cheek from time to time when he looked away from his laptop which was nonstop....

This morning,Tyson and Ryder had reported to me that the war fields have been covered up.
Every last trace,and send me a visual link of the field that was now forestry green and nature looking thanks to the faes and witches that came up with the nature spells.

"Cole?are you ok?" I asked him as he nodded but clutched his abdomen in pain..

"Baby,what's wrong?" I asked him,my hand over his belly,trying to heal him with my healing ability.

I gasped, shocked at the peripheral vision I saw.
A pup. With white locks and the most unusual eye color ever.
He looked like a mini Silas,from his lips to his nose.
But his hair texture was no doubt Coles.

I withdrew my hand from his belly and he doubled over my lap falling on the ground as he growled in pain.
My body felt like it was on lock down.

What the hell did this mean???

Silas picked up Cole screaming my name as my ears rang.

"Ris..... IRIS??!!" I get outve my bubble as I see Cole clutching his belly in pain.
I knelt down picking him up swiftly.

I carried him to our bedroom as Orion and Silas followed.

"What's going on?" Rion asked as I lay Cole on the bed.

He was just saying how it hurt and asked me to stop the pain....

"Please,Iris! Make it stop! God,this hurts so much" I could see the veins in his neck popping as he clutched his belly curling up in a ball.

"Silas,get Orion out" Silas nodded and picked up Orion despite the shorter man's refusing pleas.

I can't risk my unborn pup's life. This situation might stress him out....

Once they were out, I cut open the side of my neck and guided Coles face to my neck.

He immediately stops,as I lay my hand over his belly,releasing off my aura to calm down my pup in him.

This meant,he was pregnant too....