ÈPÏLØGÛÉ

(7 YEARS LATER▶▶)

Iris's POV

I watched as my kids played.
We were out having a picnic.
Kievan,Kingston and Dominic were practicing fighting swords with wooden carved swords used for plays.

Orion had shifted into his wolf as Cole lay his head on my lap.

When the boys were four, they had shifted.
Dominic had an alpha wolf just like Orion.

Kievan and Kingston had vampire sides but also demons sides from me and Silas but they have an alpha tone which they can use to command wolves although they don't have a wolf.

And Emery? My baby,is the youngest most prettiest boy I'd ever seen.
He had bright blue eyes from Orion and snow white silvery hair with black roots.
He was small and even though he was mute,our love for him wouldn't change.
Not only were my mates and I worried about him but his brothers were so overprotective over him that they didn't allow anyone else to play with Emery and only them.
Kievan had made a bond with Emery that if Emery was in trouble, Kievan was first to know about it before Dominic,Emery's twin.

My mates and I got married a month after Cole and Orion recovered from the labouring which took them a few days before they were on their feet again.

I had four silver bands on my left ring finger one with each of my mates first names in Greek writing.

I kissed Coles white locks as Silas walked out from the woods with Emery.

One thing my youngest son loved was his bow and arrow. His grandfather from Silas's side of the family had gifted him with it and the boy loved it,apart from art,his camera and his guitar I'd given him of course.

Orion walked towards Emery who silently smiled and kissed his father's snout.

Emery nodded so I knew that Orion was communicating with the boy in their mind link.

Emery had shoulder length curly silver-ish black hair that was always tied back in a neat ponytail with a few short curly strands adorning his face.
For a small wolf he was quite fast in defence skills and a quick learner too.
He took a lot like Silas but only feminine features of Orion like his lips and his turquoise,bright, baby blue eyes.

He knew fluent Spanish and French along with some Korean.
He knew about politics and its bases because unlike his overactive naughty brothers who loved being a pain the ass to their nanny of the week,he loved reading,or making music,or using his bow and arrow,or taking really captivating photos ....

Whoever his mate will be,they're very lucky.

Just then, Ryder and Tyson emerged from the woods with their sons Aiden and Asher,known as Kievan and Kingston's best friends.

Tyson and Ryder both lost their mates so they thought about giving each others feelings a try and here we were.
They married 3 years after my mates and I did,the boys were the flower boys at the time cause they were three and could walk.

Thanks to their very strong royal genes in them.

"Emery,come play" Asher said. Every chance he got,he always called for Emery. Even when it would come to his food,he'd share with Emery only but if Kingston picked it too he'd get pissed off and start up a storm.....literally

Yes,Asher has the ability to start a storm and lightning.
While Aiden could make earthquakes and cause tsunamis.

Emery blushed as he shook his head and nuzzled closer into Orion's wolfish neck.
Orion growled at Asher who cowered back as his older brother stood with a scowl.

I felt the earth shake under me as Ryder tried to calm his angry pup who calmed down instantly from the scent of birth father.

Oh boy,this bunch was gonna be a handful to handle in the future....