TWËÑTY-SÉVÊÑ

Iris Scarlatti Volturion.

I run my sword deep inside one of the human hunters as people fight all around me.

I reminded Fang and Venom if something happened to my mate,they'd be dead.

There seemed to be more hunters approaching from the forest along with giants shifters.

Those fuckers. I slayed them left and right,punching one of them with my armoured hand.

When I heard a painful cry,I rushed to the scene seeing my face go deathly pale when Orion is on the ground,a deep gash in his abdomen, anger and rage boiled up in me as Finnick the traitor king holds him up with a dagger to his neck.

I stopped.

Where the fuck is Silas? Just then I see him bare chested with two swords killing hunters from the forest clearing, a few other men in dark cloaks fighting off the giants in hopes of protecting their king.

My eyes go back to Orion.
Finnick the fucking traitor, had opened a bottle of a liquid.

Fucking wolvesbane.

And forced it down my mate's throat causing me to growl deadly.

"Now what?! Huh?!your carrier mate will die with your heir!" I frowned.

"The fuck are you talking about?!"

"You don't smell it?!he's fucking pregnant and you can't even scent it out!what kind of mate are you?!" I took in his scent only then did I realise he was right.

........O-Orion's pregnant?!

Finnic laughed. The nerve of this asshole.

"Let him go!" I growled. It'll only be a short matter of time before my pup's heartbeat slows down from the wolvesbane.

Why would Rion hide this from me??!!

Before he can stab my mate on the neck,I levitate his body in the air, I open Silas and I's link.

I need you to open a portal to the kingdom. I have to get Rion out of here....

I see him stop fighting as he received my link.

Take Cole too and I'm opening it now

Okay.

I replied back as I picked up my unconscious mate.

Goddess I hope he'll be fine.