TÊÑ

(Surprise!!!!!!)

Orion's POV

I woke up surprisingly in my room. I had my boxers on,but my whole body bare while the duvet was pulled over me.
The scent of our Dom mate in my room making me blush.
The memories from last night still fresh in my mind.

I got out of bed,and went to the spacious bathroom that screamed luxury.
This bathroom including my room that I was staying in was at least twice as big as my master bedroom in the castle back at home.

I blushed as I saw the visible hickey from my shoulder blade to my neck.
My wolf purred at the memory of our Dom mate giving us hickeys.

At first when I found out about me having a mate who was also mated to others,my wolf instantly submitted into the mate bond.
It doesn't mean I'm submitting to everything else though.
I'm still the alpha king if werewolves.
It just means during mating,I'm the most submissive one, which my wolf and I are ok with it 100 percent.

I quickly took a shower after I got the door which was from an omega of this kingdom who informed me that Iris wanted us to have breakfast together in his home around the kingdom.
His mansion is the one I assumed was the mega looking mansion by the hill overseeing the castle view from a distance.

I got dressed in white shirt,black jeans and a coat to cover me from the cold outside.
I didn't notice the wet floors when my leg slipped and I fell backwards hitting the side of the jacuzzi bathtub.

THUD! CRACK!

My vision becomes blurry as tears fill my eyes at the pain in my head.
I feel dizzy as blood drips from the back of my head and I try to sit up a bit. Immediately a pang hits my chest as I groan clutching my head.
I hear the door open in an echo as I hear hurried footsteps.
Black spots invade my vision

"RION?!"