FØRTY-TWØ

Iris's POV

My heart raced in my chest as my mates were both in the hospital rooms right now.
Silas sat fidgeting next to me as he rocked his knee in a fast motion...

Just then the doctor walked out.

"The royal highnesses are about to go into labour. They requested for you both your majesties" he says bowing and we walked in.
I rushed to Coles and Orion's side and so did Silas.

"We're here baby" I said kissing Coles knuckles before I kissed Rions head.

"Alright, you push when you feel the need to push alright" the doctor instructed and my mates nodded.

"I can't push. I want a c-section please" I hear Rion ask and the doctor nodded before operating on his stomach to open him up.

"Alright,Your highness,you can push now" Cole nodded gripping my hand as he pushed.

He growled as the first cry was heard.

"Alright. Baby #1 is out. We need to get baby #2 now" they said making me stiffen.

Silas does as well and we share a look.

Twins?! We're having twins?!

With another yell of pain Cole pushed out the second baby as his cries filled the room.
He breathed heavily as he slumped against the pillows panting as sweat dripped from his forehead. His white hair clinging to his forehead.

"They're both boys. Handsome,healthy baby princes,your highness" the doctor says and handed me the eldest baby and the second eldest.
The eldest took so much after me. From his nose,his lips,his eyes were a mix of gold and red.
He had his small chubby fist in his mouth as he stared at me curiously making me smile.

I kissed his white locks.
"Beautiful" I muttered as I kissed his cheek.
I lay him on Coles chest who smiled at him and I took the second eldest.

He had deep red eyes with specks of gray in them. He had curly blackish brown locks.
He looked so beautiful just like my first born.

Just then another cry hit my ears as I glanced at Orion.
I held my second born in my arms as the third baby was born from Orion.

"Oh dear Lord! I see another head!" The doctor said indicating into Orion's opened up stomach.

Another twin?!!