THÏRTY-THRÈĒ

Iris's POV

"How can you be sure love?" Silas asked me. Right now,after Cole fed from me,Orion had felt extremely tired and so did Cole so they both fell asleep but not before a kdrama TV series and 2 buckets of caramel coated popcorn with mayonnaise dipping.

"Silas,please don't doubt me. I'm sure of it. He's pregnant" Silas nodded and walked over to face me.

I watched him with curiosity.

I sighed as he tiltered his head in submission and I growled in satisfaction for burying my face in his neck.
His hand in my hair with the other on my side.

"I'm sorry. I was just.... My passed wasn't really one of the best childhoods. I'm scared. I'll only admit that to you Iris, I don't want to end up like my father. Orion's pregnancy was enough a scare but with Coles too,I dunno if I can handle that" I pecked his exposed tight skin.

"You're going to be a wonderful father to the children we all made. These two little pups,are gonna be so spoilt because they are gonna have two awesome cool dads and two overprotective moms to help them out. You're not your father,do you hear me? You are better than that man will ever be. And if he wasn't dead now,I would have killed him myself" I said kissing his lips.

We made out for sometime where he ended up on top of me on my leather couch in my study office.

He was kissing down my neck when my phone rings.

I pulled it out,as I see papa's name flash through the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hello Iris. How's everything going?" I heard papa's cheerful voice.

He always had a bad timing.

Silas smirked and kissed down my now exposed chest before going to the front of my pants and kissing it.

"Good! Oh god! Yes! Everything is so good!" I said through the phone.

Yep,everything was good right now.

"Um...ok? Is everything alright?" Papa asked again.
Silas gives me a cheeky smirk as he pulled down my pants and kissed up my huge boner trying  to bream through my boxers.

"Yes! Everything is just...FINE!"  I have moaned the last part as Silas takes out my dick and glided his tongue over my pulsing member.

What a tease.

"Anyways. I was calling to say that its your aunt's birthday party next week and-"

"Oh fuck!" I said through the phone when Silas swirled his tongue around my tip.

"Excuse me young man? Swear at your father again one more time Iris!" Papa says angrily.

"I'll call you back later,I love you. Bye" i said before cutting the call.

I gripped Silas hair as I shoved my dick in his mouth.

He moaned and I push my dick deeper down his throat. He grazes his tongue along my dick making me want to fuck him on every edge of this room.

I pulled out of his mouth making him frown.
" Over my desk, knees bend" I commanded.