FØRTY-THRÈË

Another twin?!!

-------------------------------------------

I grasped Orion's hand as he writhed in pain.

The fourth baby didn't make any noises and I was suddenly worried. My fatherly instincts kicked in and I asked whether my fourth son was alright?

"He's fine your Highness. He's just not crying,we're going to check if he's alright" I just nodded cradling my second born as my third born was now in Silas's arms along with my first born.

Once Orion healed up, he had his first born in his chest.

"Iris? What are we gonna name them?" Silas asked.

"The eldest will be Kievan, the second eldest,right here is Kingston, the third eldest,Dominic and the youngest Emery" just then the doctor came back in Emery wrapped up in a blanket that was way too big for my youngest baby.

"Your highnesses, it has come to the conclusion that Emery is mute. He might get his voice once he shifts into his undiscovered beings. He's very malnourished so maybe start from there first before anything else" i nodded and held Emery's little form in my arms.

His eyes opened and bright baby blue eyes stared back at me. I gasped when I saw his hair color. Curly black locks with silvery white highlights.
He stared at me curiously before he closed his eyes and fell asleep in my arms.

I smiled kissing his head and Kingston's head who slept soundly in my arms.