FØRTY

Silas's POV

I stirred the pasta sauce before dishing it up with the Noddles and the meatballs.

Hands wrapped around my waist and Iris's scent hit me like a rock.
He nuzzled his face in my neck making me smile as I poured more food for Cole and Rion who were cuddling on the couch watching Netflix with a tub of ice cream and a jar of pickles for Rions craving,mustard and chocolate cookies for Cole's.

"Smells so good,are you also on the menu?" He asked huskily in my ear before biting his mark on my neck making me moan silently as I placed the pit down on the marble counter.
I pushed my ass back meeting his erection.

"I'm so horny baby" he says in my ear and I just hummed.

"Me too. Maybe later?" I asked half moaning as he bucked his hips in between my ass cheeks.

"Okay" I hear him say as he kissed my neck again in a promising way before he started putting Coles and Rions food on the table.

Soon,my sub mates walked to the dinner table and ate.
I don't understand how they finished a tub of ice cream,a jar of large sized pickles and a bag of choc chip cookies,a large pizza this afternoon as their 'snack' and they're still hungry.

They had bigger appetites than me and Iris combined.

Tonight was gonna be a long night. With a boner and of course, Iris's leg rubbing me right here on the dinner table with a knowing smirk.

------------------------------------------

"Arghh! Yes! God yes! Oh IRIS!" I screamed in pleasure as he pounded into me for the umpteenth time now.

I came on the bedsheets again as he grabbed my neck from behind.
"You'll wake them up" he growled in my ear and I gasped when his cock poked hard on my g-spot.

"Oh fuck!" I said pushing my ass up to meet his thrusts as he delivered spanks on my ass.

"You're such a cockslut for me aren't you?" he says thrusting deep into me I felt I was gonna explode from so much pleasure.

"Yeah" I moaned as he pounded violently into me.

"You like that don't you?" I nodded as I gripped the bedsheets when he came inside me again.

"Round seven baby" he growled in my ear as placed me on the bed,facing him as he placed my legs on his shoulder kissing my hairless thigh.

He fucked me till I passed out right as we finished round nine.