THÏRTY-FÎVĒ

Iris's POV

I picked Silas up and went over to the makeshift bed in my office as I sat him on my lap.
He captured my lips in a heated kiss as I gripped one of his ass cheeks.

"I want you riding my cock" I whispered against his Adams apple as he nodded.
He kisses and sucked his mark on my neck as I pulled his cheeks apart and aligned my beast sized cock before slamming him down on my member.

He groaned in pleasure as adjusted to my size.
I grabbed his face and kissed his lips biting his lips hard but not hard enough to draw blood.

He moved slowly making me pull away from the kiss.

I started bucking my hips,thrusting softly into him so he could accommodate my size.

"Go faster. You fuck like a little pussy" he teased making me growl as I flipped over,now he was under me.

"Little pussy huh?well,we'll see about that" I said pushed his leg to my shoulder and fucked him so hard he came three times all over my shoulder.

"Arghh! Oh god!! Iris! Baby!! Arghh! No more!" I came in him for god knows how many times,I lost count of it.

"Whose the little pussy now " I said whispering in his ear before biting his earlobe.

"Lick this off" I said pointing to his cum on my chest.
He nodded and licked it off,once it was all in his mouth,I gripped his jaw and and he opened his mouth as I took his cum from his tongue.

I groaned. So good.

He laid back on the sheets breathless and panting as I kissed his body gently.

"I love you Iris" he says sleepily.

"I love you more Silas" I said as I pecked his head.

"That's impossible...." He says yawning before he drifted off to sleep....