ÉLËVÊÑ

Silas's POV

I pace the floors outside the ER unit.
Orion was inside the room right now in critical condition. His wolf tried healing Orion's wounds but the healers say it was difficult cause he fell into a coma before he had a chance to be healed.

Iris was frantically glaring the floors to death. Everyone could basically feel his anger as a dark death like aura which I was sort of scared of too.
Colton wasn't any better, he left for the bathroom quite a long time ago.
I went to check on him in the bathroom as I hear vomiting noises.
I knocked on the door.

"Cole?baby,are you ok?" I asked as I heard a flush and he walked out.
I noticed how his skin was a bit paler than before and his eyes a deeper shade of red.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I....its nothing" I furrowed my brows as i easily picked him up and took him outside.

Iris looked up from the floors,his eyes bright gold.
"Colton's sick" I said as Iris took Colton from my hold and sniffed our other mate.

"You haven't fed have you?Are you fighting your blood thirst little mate?" Iris asked,his tone husky making my dick twitch as he lifted up Colton's chin to face him.
Brushing white strands aside.

Iris moved his shirt to one of his shoulder blade as it ripped a bit but Iris looked like he could care less.
"W-What are you doing?" Colton asked as I sat down beside Iris leaning into his warmth as I closed my eyes.
I felt Iris peck my lips as I opened my eyes,Colton's lips were attached onto Iris's neck.
"Drink slowly mate,you'll get stomach ache or something..." I heard Iris mutter as he rubbed Colton's back softly making Colton stop drinking so fast.

I sniffed in Iris's scent on his shirt.
Fuck,he smells so good.

"What's wrong Sy?" Iris asked me as I shook my head while standing up.

"I'll go get us something to eat. Be right back..." I said as I turned around.
A hand grabs my wrist making me turn around.
Iris had Colton's body still in his arms,still latching on his neck but Iris looked like he was happy enough to provide for his mate.

"We'll talk later, kay?" He says his eyes softens before he kisses my lips. A simple peck,yet it meant so much to me.
I nodded.

"Silas?I'm serious about the talk though" I smiled at him before winking.

"Just talking?" I smirked flirtatiously as his eyes darken as he held Colton's neck to his own a bit tighter making Colton groan in satisfaction.
Iris's eyes never leave mine as he kisses Colton's neck over his long shoulder length hair which he moved effortless to the side.

Fuck,I'm in need of a cold shower.