THÏRTY-ØÑÉ

Orion's POV

I woke up this morning to Cole hugging my belly as he peppered kisses over my pacs which soon won't be there any more replaced by a baby bump.

"Cole" i whispered shaking him slightly.
Iris was nowhere to be found and from the scent of food from the kitchen,I'm guessing its him.

Silas was behind me cuddling into my back. I untangled myself from them as they pout in their sleep but once they found each other's warmth,they cuddled up again.

Cute.

I walked-correction, limp.

Yeah, I limped to the kitchen seeing Iris's tatooed back in my line of sight as he busied himself with making breakfast.

So....low key hubby material.

I walked up to him from behind as I kissed his back.
I hugged his waist from behind as he turned around and picked me up twirling me around.

Once I'm back on the ground,he was on his knees,pecking my belly.
"Good morning pup. I hope you're growing strong and fast in there for daddy. I love you pal" he says before standing up and kissing me.

"And I love you" he says shocking me.

"I love you too" I said and pecked his lips on my tippy toes.

Just how tall is this man?

"So,I did some reading last night and some side effects of pregnancy is cravings" I looked up from cuddling into his chest.

"You didn't sleep last night, did you?" I asked him making him smirk and shake his head.

"Oh I did. Just didn't get enough sleep. I was up all night" he smirked emphasising on the all part.

Um....ok? Do I even wanna know?

I ignored that and changed the topic.

"So I'm craving some soup. Maybe shrimp soup or something sea food. Like oysters! With  balsamic vinegar and chive cream" I said excitedly.

Iris laughed at that and pecks my lips.
"You're so cute and weird but I still love you for it. And I'll get my top chef on the line so you can order whatever you want while we,are going to have actual breakfast baby" he says kissing my lips before he dials the number on his phone.

I'm assuming is his chef.

Well,this will be fun.