TWÈÑTY-ÉÏGHT

Iris Scarlatti Volturion

I see Silas walk through as his guards fight off left and right,he started jogging then full running,I laid Rion on my chest. One hand over his abdomen trying to heal him.

Hold on pup. Hold on for daddy.

Silas leaped in the air and punched the ground making it shake as the thunder rumbled.
I braced the both of us as Cole came to my side.

"What happened?!" He asks.

"Wolvesbane. We have to get out of here..." He nodded.

We watched as Silas's eyes turned bright gray. An electric gray as his hand reached to the sky, holding onto the electric lightning line in his muscular hands pulling it down, as the lightening touched the ground,the portal started opening.

"Come on!" He yelled as we get in.

We ended up right at the infirmary.
I looked around for Cole....

Fuck!he didn't come in through.

That stubborn man.

I rushed through to the king's quarters as we were bought to immediate medical assistance.

I laid my mate by the bed as the healers worked on him.

"He's with child. Make sure that baby survives" says the head healer as the others nodded and started working on him.

They worked fast,and after an hour passed, all the wolvesbane in my mate's system was drained.

They had drawn a small amount of blood from me to help him heal quicker and strengthen my pup's heartbeat.

Cole and Silas entered through the door as another hour had passed.
Still in their armour for Cole while Silas was bare chested.

I stood up hugging them both.
My hands goes around their waist as they sniffed my scent.

I pecked both my marks on them as they shuddered.

"How is he?" I smiled.

"He's fine now. All traces of wolvesbane in his body has been removed and the pup is quite healthy" they looked shocked before smiles spread across their faces.

"Really?"

"I'm going to be a father"

Both Cole and Silas asked at the same time,I just nodded.
We heard a groan and looked to see our carrier mate awake now looking around in confusion.

"Where's my armour?" He pouted.