THÏRTY-ÑÎÑÉ

(3 months later▶▶▶)

Iris's POV

I was working through some paperwork and making plans for tonights events. I smiled as I pulled out the three red velvet boxes.
When there came a knock to the door,I pulled the small velvet boxes into the cabinet I keep important things which could only be opened with my blood test check.

"Come in" I said gruffly as I looked through some papers.
The scowl left and was replaced with a smile as one of my beautiful mates stood there in a robe,his mounded up stomach peeking through the silky royal robe.

Coles hair was curly and tied up in a ponytail was he walked in.

"Iris? I need to do my packs paperwork and business contracts please" he says in a pissed off tone.

I stood up,meeting him halfway as I picked him up and sat him on my desk.
I moved his locks from his face as I kissed his lips,my hand going around waist with the other holding his swollen belly.

"I don't want you stressing over paperwork. It's the doctors orders" he huffed as I kissed down his neck.

"Iris please" he pouted and gave those puppy dog eyes.
I knew exactly what was going on. What he wanted was for me to put my dick in his hole but I had to follow orders from the doctors and pack healers for the safety of our baby.

"The baby is dew any day now love. I don't wanna risk it ok? Once the baby is born I'll be having your ass bend over my study table while I ram into you like the wild beast I am" I growled in his ear and he nodded with a smile.

"Why? Is it because I'm fat now huh? I'm horny and you can't even fulfil my needs! I hate you!" He says angrily throwing a China glassware jug at me as I ducked and kissed his lips before he threw me another laptop.

Yep,I had to replace my laptop the third time this month from his mood swings,but I love him and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry baby,I promise,we'll fuck so much,you won't feel your legs. Okay? But not now and no you're not fat. You're sexy and you're beautiful and you're always in my wettest dreams" I said as he blushes making me smirk and pecked his lips again.

"Speaking of feet,can you rub mine? I'm so tired and my heels are so sore" I nodded as I went on my knees and started massaging his feet while he sat on my study desk,where I'd bended him and my other mates so many times before.