Chapter 1 -

Chapter 1: Mileven / Fillie

...

The cast of Stranger Things was currently out in Los Angeles at a panel doing promotions for their upcoming fourth season of 'Stranger Things'.

"Are we going to get more Mileven content this season?.. And is Fillie real?" A girl in a scoops ahoy outfit asked. A mixture of cheers and yells were heard as Finn and Millie looked at each other. The other cast mates threw winks and kissy faces at the two who blushed furiously.

Finn shook his head his curly hair bouncing around. He brought the mic to his mouth trying to suppress the smile forming on his lips. He let out a chuckle putting the mic down as he turned to look at Millie who was hiding her face in her hair as David Harbour teased her. Finn waited a few seconds for the crowd to calm down before bringing the mic back to his lips again."Do you want to answer that question Mills?" He asked. The crowd began to scream louder as they chanted "Fillie"

Millie looked at the crowd her face flushed in pink. She brought the mic to her lips waiting for the crowd to calm down before speaking. "...Yes. You guys will get more Mileven content!" She laughed. The crowd cheered. "And as for Fillie?.. Finn and I are not dating. I know this ship has been going on for a long time.. But it isn't real. Mileven though!.. Mileven is totally real and I ship it! But Fillie isn't." She paused as the crowd began to whine. She let out a soft laugh before speaking again. "I love Finn and he's one of my best friends, but we aren't together.. Sorry." She said looking at Finn for back up.

Finn nodded bringing the mic to his lips. "Millie and I are best friends! And we will always be no matter what. Millie is an amazing friend and I'm thankful to have her in my life." He said truthfully.

The crowd was a mixture of cheers and awe's. David Harbour got a mic and decided to make a comment. He had a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Fillie is as real as Jopper. Okay who's next?!" The crowd went absolutely wild, David Harbour was the number 1 Jopper shipper and after Joyce and Hopper's love confession in the last season it was definitely real. Finn and Millie looked at David wide-eyed. "Don't encourage them David!" Wionna said into the mic laughing.

They picked another fan to ask a question and the rest of the panel continued. Fans asked about the casts favorite memory, and any new projects coming soon. The cast always had fun at panels, they were definitely going to miss being together for press conferences/panels once the last season was released. When the panel was over the cast took pictures and met some fans. They were going to be traveling around the world for a month promoting the fourth season before it came out in two months. The trailer was dropping in two weeks which everyone was pumped for. In two days they were off to San Diego to do another panel at comic con, but till then they had a free day in LA to explore.

"So you guys are officially free! You have the rest of the evening and tomorrow to do whatever you'd like till were off to San Diego for the second stop!" Ross said walking into the lounge where the cast was all resting. "But remember! Don't do anything that will get you into trouble." Matt paused to look over at the four teenage boys plus Joe. "Boys.. Joe. I'm talking to you five." He pointed a finger at the five of them.

Joe scoffed. "Hey! I'm twenty-five! I'm a mature adult!" He defended. The cast all looked at each other before laughing. Joe turned to glare at them. "Really? Is that why you still eat dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets?!" Maya asked crossing her arms in front of him. The cast let another bark of laughter at him. "Well. Can you blame me? They're really good okay!" He stomped his way like a little kid to sit on the couch.

"As I was saying.. Since you kids are still under aged. You guys will need an adult to escort you if you guys want to explore the city. But you guys won't be able to go all together." Matt finished. The kids all boo'd. "B-But how are we supposed to have fun?" Gaten protested. "You guys know the rules. If you guys are all together in location you guys are gonna get mobbed. Remember the incident from last year when you six got chased at Universal Studios?" Ross asked. The six all shuddered. "I still have PTSD from running so much." Noah said.

Matt laughed. "It's only for some cities. L.A and Atlanta are where most of your fans live. It gets crazy here. So we agreed to separate you guys." Ross nodded taking out a clipboard. "We have three cars out back waiting. We divided you into each car. The first car is Millie, and Sadie. You will be accompanied by Charlie, Natalie, and Maya." Matt read from the paper. "Second car is Caleb, Gaten, Joe, David, and Wionna." Ross read. "And the last car is Noah, and Finn with Matt and I." He finished.

They all nodded gathering their stuff. The six teens huddled up by the entrance waiting to be escorted out. "Are any of you guys going out?" Finn asked. Caleb shrugged. "What's the point if we all can't go together?" Noah and Gaten nodded. "True."

"Uh.. Well I sorta have..plans." Millie spoke quietly. Noah turned to look at her in disbelief. "You're actually going to meet him?" Noah asked her. Millie looked at him wide-eyed giving him a look. "Who are you meeting?" Gaten asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Millie shook her head ready to lie but Noah beat her to it. "She's meeting up with Jacob Sartorius." He said rolling his eyes. Millie's jaw dropped elbowing him in the ribs. She couldn't believe Noah had just exposed her. Sadie gasped. "B-But I thought-"

"Wait your dating him? I thought you guys broke up?" Finn asked confused. Millie shrugged. "Well..it's complicated. Him and I are still friends and he knew I was gonna be in L.A. and wanted to hang out." She said looking down at the ground. Jacob Sartorius and Millie had previously been in a relationship 4 months ago, but broke up after a video of Jacob flirting with multiple girls still while dating Millie surfaced the internet. The cast mates weren't to fond of Jacob after that. Especially the five teens.

Gaten's eyes went wide. "Hey! I  have an idea! Why don't we all hang out at the hotel? We can order so pizza and have a little get together. You can invite Jacob and I'll invite my girlfriend Lizzy." He said like if it was the greatest idea ever. The five teens all looked at each other shrugging. "Yea sure." Sadie said. They all turned to Millie. "So are you in?" Gaten asked her. Millie shrugged. "I-I'll ask him.. But.. I just don't want it to be awkward.. I know you guys don't like him." She said crossing her arms. Finn sighed. "Don't worry it won't be awkward. We'll do our best to make him feel.. welcomed." Millie gave him a thankful smile.

Ross and Matt then came over breaking up the group. "Okay is group 1 ready? Sadie? Millie?" Matt asked. The two girls nodded as they linked their arms together. "Okay! Midge is going to escort you guys out. It's crazy out there so get ready." Midge came over standing next to the two girls. He was a big buff guy. "6 pm?.. I'll send you guys the room number in the group chat." Gaten said to the girls. They nodded. "Okay we'll see you then." Sadie said as the door was open and they were pushed out the door. They were engulfed in loud screams and were escorted to the car.

...

Hope you guys like it :)