Chapter 23 -

Chapter 23: the 80's

...

Two days later and Millie had gone back to ignoring Jacob once again. They had left early the next day and were now in Delaware taking a break before leaving to New York for their 3rd to last stop. They had 4 weeks left till the end of tour and the final release of the fourth season.

Millie was anxious as the month of September was ending. There was only 3 months left till the end of the year and she didn't know how she was going to tell her friends or the rest of the cast that she was going to be gone for two years.

Millie, Sadie, and Noah were lounging around the hotel room as Millie recounted the events from yesterday. From kissing Jacob to staying up late and talking with Finn.

Noah and Sadie had told her that Finn was jealous when she and Jacob left alone before the panel. But Millie wavered it off saying they were delusional.

If she believed what they were saying and it wasn't true it would only give her hope and she had already decided to let him go.

The cast was on a week break and had decided to celebrate Caleb's 19th birthday early. They were all going out to dinner at this 80's themed burger place and agreed to dress up for the 'aesthetic'.

Sadie was wearing a black cropped faux leather jacket, blue cheetah printed mini skirt, and blue leg warmers. She was wearing black heels and fingerless gloves. Her red hair was teased and held with a black lace bow.

Millie was in a retro glow dress, with white peace signs shaped earring and white heel boots. Her hair was in wavy curls with a head band that matched her dress.

They looked absolutely stunning.

As soon as the two walked inside the 80's themed restaurant, they were greeted with bright neon lights and soft 80's tunes playing from the jukebox.

The restaurant was filled with lots of people already who were dressed in 80's costumes. Everything looked great.

Caleb came over to them and greeted them with a hug. "Hey! You guys are finally here!" He laughed.

"Happy Birthday!!" The girls said in union handing him each a present.

Caleb thanked them before taking it. But as soon as Caleb laid his eyes on Sadie he was awestruck. "Wow! You look amazing!" He complimented her. Sadie blushed as she patted down her skirt.

"Well come on.. The whole cast and crew is here." Caleb said as they walked further in the room.

Finns jaw dropped as soon as Millie walked inside the restaurant. She looked stunning he couldn't take his eyes off of her.