Chapter 19 -

Chapter 19: chicken noodle soup

...

The next day Millie woke up with her head throbbing, and her nose stuffy. Her eyeliner was smudged, and her red lipstick was smeared  on her chin. She didn't have a recollection of anything that happened last night.

All she remembered was Gaten handing her a drink, and talking with Carmen. The rest was but a blur.

She shivered slightly rolling over in her bed finding the room empty. She was freezing, she could have sworn she felt someone cuddling her all last night.

She sat up slowly grabbing her head, it was pounding like crazy. She crinkled her nose as she felt a sneeze coming. Achoo!

"Bless you!" Sadie's voice rang from the bathroom before coming out freshly out  showered and dressed.

"Thank you." Millie said sniffly accepting the tissue Sadie stretched out to her. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost 11:30am." Sadie said watching her friend in concern.

Millie's eyes widen. "The panel! Oh I'm gonna be late!" She said going to get up but Sadie pushed her back down.

Sadie bit her bottom lip as she pressed her hand over Millie's forehead. "You're burning up M." She worried.

Millie wavered her off going to stand up again. "I'm fine. I just need to take a—" Millie didn't get to finish her sentence because she made a gag sound and quickly covered her mouth.

She shot up running to the bathroom to puke her brains out. Sadie frowned following Millie into the bathroom. She held her hair up as Millie continued to throw up into the toilet.

When Millie was done vomiting she groaned flushing the toilet and leaning onto the wall. "Okay I do not remembering eating pizza." She crinkled her nose in disgust.

Sadie softly laughed tying her hair back. "You were way out of your mind last night, you ate almost a whole box of pepperoni pizza. Which was impressive considering you hate pizza."

Millie groaned. "Oh please tell me I didn't do something embarrassing last night! I can't remember anything."

Sadie shrugged wiping Millie's mouth from her previous puke. "Well there isn't anything I can tell you. But from what I remember you were with Carmen all night you guys were really drunk laughing and dancing goofily."

Millie nodded. "Yea I remember I was talking with Carmen and we had a couple drinks. But that's about it.. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing."