Chapter 21 -

Chapter 21: first love 

...

Maggie had not stopped throwing daggers at Millie ever since last night. Finn and Millie arrived back at the hotel at almost midnight, after stopping by for some ice cream.

They were both in good spirits laughing and singing as they walked down the hall hand in hand. The two teens were having such a good time, till they ran into Maggie who was just leaving the boys room. She had a sour face upon seeing the two all blissful and happy.

Millie didn't fail to see the harsh glare Maggie had sent her way. Millie's gut dropped, she wanted nothing more than to run away. She had quickly dropped Finn's hand realizing why Maggie was glaring at her.

She was falling in love with Finn, and she wasn't supposed to. Maggie and Finn were the ones actually dating, not her and Finn.

Millie had tried to keep her distance from Finn at the panel the next day for Maggie's sake but the more Millie pulled away it had only made Finn want to get closer to her.

The six teens we're currently backstage getting ready to prepare for their panel. Millie was chatting with Noah when the room had all of a sudden fell silent.

Noah's eyes widen as a figure walked in. Millie was facing back so she didn't get to see who had just walked in, but upon seeing Noah's shocked expression she had swiftly turned around.

She let out a small gasp as her eyes met with another pair of hazel eyes. She couldn't believe who was standing right in front of her.

"Jacob?" She said in an almost whisper. It had been a while since she last last heard from him.

The room was silent. Sadie, Caleb, Noah, and Gaten's eyes flickered from Finn to Jacob watching as the tension slowly began. "Surprise?" He laughed softly.

Millie smiled walking over to him to embrace him into a hug. "Hi! What are you doing here? I thought you lived in L.A now?" She asked pulling away still in shock.

Jacob smiled brightly at her ignoring the glares from the boys and Sadie. "I'm visiting my parents and I saw you guys had a meet and greet in North Carolina and decided to stop by."

He turned to face her cast mates and awkwardly waved. "Uh hi guys?"

They all shot him a fake smile minus Finn they both made eye contact and the atmosphere of the room seemed to drop drastically. The two gave each other a glare.