Chapter 13 -

Chapter 13: friendly dinner with friends part 2

...

When the four teens arrived to the restaurant they did not expect to be greeted by a singing mariachi band. The restaurant was small and nothing to fancy. There were hardly any people inside who could recognize them. It was perfect.

The four were seated at a table near the back, just like Finn had requested. He wanted the girls to be comfortable so he did his research and planned their 'dinner date'. It was something he had never done before.

"Hola chicos I'm Rosa, your waitress this evening." said a young lady dressed in a long colorful floral embroidery dress. She had a huge red flower in her hair.

She placed menus in front of each teen. "Can I get you jóvenes started on refrescos? Drinks?" She asked in her thick Spanish accent.

"What do you guys have?" Caleb asked. "We have our most famous agua fresca Horchata, agua de Pina, Fresa, Jamaica, and soft drinks Coca, Pepsi, Sprite." She said with a wide smile.

"Ooh they have pineapple, and strawberry water. I'll take an agua of strawberry please." Sadie said smiling. Caleb gleamed at her. "I didn't know you spoke Spanish."

Sadie chuckled. "I don't.. but I've picked up on a bit of Spanish here and there."

Caleb was impressed, but yet again he was amazed with everything Sadie did. He turned to the waitress with a dumbfound smile. "I'll have one of those as well."

The waitress nodded before turning to Finn and Millie. "And what about you two?" She asked. Finn cleared his throat. "I'll have pineapple water and— you like strawberry water right?" He asked turning to Millie. She smiled nodding.

"And a strawberry water please." He said turning back to the waitress. She nodded. "I'll be back with your drinks in a moment." She smiled before walking away.

The four teens looked through their menus in silence. Finn would look over at Millie every so often as she tried to read her menu. He couldn't help but smile.

He placed his menu down already knowing what he was going to get. He leaned over to her and said. "I heard that the chicken enchiladas were good here."

Millie cocked her head to the side as she looked at him. She had a small grin on her face. "You really prepared for this.. didn't you?" She asked.

Finn had a broad smile. "I didn't want to make us all stand out, so I did a little research before hand."

Millie looked over to Caleb and Sadie who were having a quiet conversation with each other. Sadie was trying to hide her smile with the menu, while Caleb didn't bother hiding it back as he kept on whispering to her.