Chapter 6 -

Chapter 6: Ex girlfriends in the lobby

...

It was midday when the cast of Stranger Things finally landed in San Diego. The panel didn't start until another 5 hours, so they went to their hotel rooms to settle down and get ready.

Sadie, and Millie once again shared a room and the boys split up since the rooms were smaller. Finn shared a room with Caleb, Gaten and Noah shared another.

Millie got a shower and dressed quickly in a hoodie and sweats, before heading down to get lunch in the dinning hall. Typically she would order room service while she watched a movie with Sadie or Noah, but she was trying her best to avoid the two.

So she went down by herself hoping to get some alone time. But that soon changed when she ran into Gaten and Caleb who were eating in the dinning hall as well.

"Millsters!" Caleb called her over to their table. Millie had just finished grabbing herself a bowl of fruit, along with a sandwich, and water bottle.

She gave them a smile as she made her way over to them. She set her plate down onto the table before taking a seat. "Hey boys."

Gaten greeted her with a warm smile. "Hey Mill! No Noah? Or Sadie with you?" He asked before plopping a grape into his mouth.

Millie shook her head as she un wrapped her sandwich. "No uh.. Sadie was getting room service.. and I think Noah's sleeping." She lied before taking a bite from her sandwich.

Caleb nodded. "Finn was just here. He forgot his phone in the room."

Millie kept her eyes down on the tray pretending to be interested in her food. "Oh."

And a few seconds later Finn walked over to their table with his tray in hand. "Sorry I took long. I got a call from Nick." He said as he took a seat in front of Millie who shifted in her seat.

Finn smiled at her, and she returned a soft smile before turning her gaze back to her sandwich.

Caleb and Gaten watched them carefully as they ate their food. Caleb hadn't gotten the chance to ask Finn what was going on between him and Millie but he didn't need to ask when they were acting suspicious right in front of them.

Gaten cleared his throat. "Are you guys excited to meet anyone at Comic con?" He asked breaking the awkward aura in the room.

Millie looked up meeting Finn's eyes and she quickly looked down to her half eaten sandwich.

Finn cleared his throat. "Uh yea. I heard Robert Downey Jr. was suppose to be doing a panel right after us? So I guess that's pretty cool."