Chapter 27 -

Chapter 27: City Boy

...

*1 week later*

Tour had finally came to an end in Vancouver Canada. The whole cast and crew had came out to support Finn and his bandmates for their first show.

Finn was a total nervous wreck-ball. They had finally gotten the chords right to a new song Finn had wrote the previous night. It was hard to learn a new chorus in just a couple of hours but they had managed to learn it. Finn had written it about someone special and he wanted to play it first.

Finn looked around the small venue in anticipation searching the crowd for Millie but to no avail was she there.

He had started to panic. What if something happened to her? What if she decided to not come out anymore? He began to over think.

He shook his head. No she was coming. She promised.

"Hey! Has anyone seen Millie?" He asked his friends who were backstage with him.

Sadie shook her head sadly. "No.. I haven't seen her since this morning."

Finn nodded frowning slightly. Rule number 2. Millie must attend every Calpurnia Concert Finn has. She wasn't here.

"Finn we're on." Malcom his band mate came up to him patting his shoulders.

Finn turned to him and nodded. Malcom walked away with the rest of his band members following behind.

Finn gave a last look to his friends who wished him luck. He sucked in a sharp breath before walking out onto the stage. He was immediately engulfed by loud screams.

He smiled slightly. At least he still had them. "Hey everybody! How are you all doing tonight?"

The screams got louder making Finn smile to himself. "Before we start.. we just want to thank each and everyone of you. It's a big day for us so thank you guys for coming out and supporting us."

"— Alright so we have a new song we're playing tonight. It's called City Boy and we hope you like it."

He began to strum his guitar, with Ayla and Jack playing back up. Malcom banged his drums lowly to the beat.

Finn looked up at the crowd and saw that they had all started screaming and pointing towards the left side of the stage. His eyes followed to their sight of attention and he instantly lit up as his eyes caught sight of the brunette.