Chapter 5 -

Chapter 5: secret romances

...

It was early into the next day as the cast of Stranger Things stood around at the LAX airport. Their flight had gotten delayed by an hour and had to book a private waiting area so the airport wouldn't get crowded with screaming fans.

Millie and Finn stood off to the side facing each other and away from the rest of the cast as they quietly talked.

After sealing the fake boyfriend/girlfriend deal at breakfast yesterday, the two spent the rest of the day exploring the streets of Hollywood before having to go back to the hotel to pack.

After Finn dropped Millie off at her room, Sadie couldn't help but question the poor brunette who was suddenly acting.. strange.

Millie told Finn that Sadie was already getting suspicious between the two and Millie was starting to get nervous, it also didn't help that the Duffer brothers were giving the two teens secret glances.

"How can she already possibly know if we barely started.. 'dating'" Finn questioned.

Millie glanced over at Sadie and the boys who were also talking quietly off to opposite side of them. It seemed like they were arguing about something. "She wouldn't stop pestering me last night about you. I don't know why but she kept.. asking questions." She said lowly.

Finn thought about it for a moment. "Do you think we should announce it to everyone then?" He quietly whispered.

Millie shook her head. "I think we should wait.. If we tell everyone now that we're 'dating' -they'll start to question us. It has to look like it's natural."

Finn thought about it for a moment before nodding. "You're right.. we need to make it believable. If we just come out and tell everyone we're dating out of no where they won't believe it."

Millie opened her mouth to say something when her eyes wandered past Finns shoulder to see Sadie and the three boys secretly looking at them.

Millie retracted her eyes to Finns as she let out a small laugh pretending to laugh at something he said.

Finn gave her a confused look. "What are you laughing at?" He asked going to turn around when Millie stopped him. "They're watching us. Quick do something flirty."

Without putting thought Finn raised his hand up to gently tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and away from her face. Millie shifted her gaze up looking into his dark brown eyes as they stared back into hers.