Chapter 8 -

Chapter 8: don't tell Finn

...

The room fell dead silent at Millie's surprising confession. Sadie and Noah both did not expect Millie to confess something so major as declaring her love for Finn.

Noah was the first to break the silence as he blurted out. "You love him?.. Finn?"

Millie was still staring ahead in shock of just admitting her true feelings out loud to her two friends.

Sadie blinked still in surprise. "We all love each other.. we're like family. It's not a sec— WAIT! You love love Finn?"

Millie stood up from the bed walking across the room. "I don't know.. I don't know why I said that." She let out a shaky laugh.

Noah and Sadie both looked at each other in concern before standing up to follow Millie. "Wait— hold on!" Noah grabbed her arm before she could run and hide inside the bathroom.

"How did this happen? When?" Sadie asked in a delighted tone.

Millie chewed on the bottom of her lip as she looked down to her feet. "I've had a crush on him since we started filming season 2.. but I kept it a secret.. I didn't want it to get weird between us.. and then he got together with Maggie." She sighed defeatedly.

Sadie nodded sadly at her.

"And I kind of forced myself to stop liking him.. eventually I did.. And then I met Jacob.. but then we started filming season 4.. and the feelings kind of resurfaced after Jacob and I broke up."

Noah let out a deep breathe. "Wow.. I had no idea.. I mean I knew you would act weird at times.. but I always thought it was because of Jacob."

"Does Finn know how you feel? Or Jacob? I mean weren't you two on the process of getting back together? —Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining! I'm all here for Fillie. But.. I think you shouldn't continue to fake date Finn.. you have to tell him how you truly feel.. or else you'll just be playing yourself." Sadie babbled on.

"She's right.. you should tell Finn. Before your 'relationship' gets out to the world." Noah backed up Sadie.

Millie's head shot up turning to look at both Sadie and Noah with wide eyes. "No!.. I can't tell Finn how I feel. I'd just be making a complete fool of myself." She shook her head. "Besides.. He loves Maggie." She whispered.

Noah furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Maggie? They broke up months ago. I don't think Finn is still in contact with her."