Chapter 15 -

Chapter 15: pulling strings

...

Over the last few days the cast had been traveling from Arizona, to Nevada. They had a few shows in each city, which was basically the same routine Q & A's and a small meet & greet.

The stranger things season 4 trailer was dropping in 5 days which got the fandom hyped and excited. Especially after Finn and Millie confirmed their relationship to the world. The Duffers were right, using their relationship to advertise their show was a smart move.

The six teens were currently in Dallas Texas taking a 2 day break before having an interview, and then going to Houston for a panel. They were all cooped inside their hotel rooms as the heavy rain fell upon the city of Dallas.

Millie was laying on Finn's bed with her head hanging upside down. Finn was sitting on the floor opposite to her with his guitar in his laps. He was practicing a few chords, for the song Take on Me by a-ha.

Calpurnia was staring in a music video with Weezer and he wanted to practice playing the song. Millie was humming the lyrics as Finn played.

"You learned those chords really easily." Millie said once Finn finished strumming the last chords. Finn looked up meeting her eyes. He had a small smile on his face. "Well the chords are pretty easy to follow."

He patted the spot next to him. "Come on. I'll show you."

Millie snorted sitting up and facing him. "Oh no. It's like I told you before. I'll end up breaking it. I'm hopeless."

Finn shook his head patting the spot next to him once again. "No you won't. I promised I would teach you.. It'll be fun. besides.. What else do we have to do on a rainy day in Dallas?"

Millie sighed giving in. She stood up from the bed to sit next to him on the floor crossing her legs. Finn flashed her a goofy smile as he turned his body to face her. "Okay.. I'm going to teach you the basics of the chords to the intro to Take on Me." He said.

Finn propped the guitar onto his lap adjusting it. "Okay.. So I'm on the key of A major." He paused as he strum the strings to show her. "So it's gonna start off slow.. First you take an A minor chord. You hit the root and strum through the chord. Hitting the D and G string. Like this." He showed her strumming the chords together.

Millie kept her focus on his hands trying to process everything that he was doing. "These chords are pretty easy to remember. Here.. give it a shot." He said placing the guitar onto her lap before she could protest.