Chapter 16 -

Chapter 16: It's a Hoax

...

Shortly after Millie left Noah decided to go after her to check on her. He didn't fail to see her panting and red cheeks when she left the room. He was curious to know what happened between them.

Caleb, Maggie, and Finn were left in the room hanging out. Caleb was laying on his bed with his phone in his face texting someone, (Sadie.) Finn was sitting on his bed with his guitar in his hand still practicing a few chords. And Maggie was sitting on the couch watching Finn play.

Finn was still trying to process what was about  to happen between him and Millie. He wondered if her lips still tasted like cherry chap-stick. He wondered what would have happened if they're lips had connected and if they weren't interrupted. Would they have made out? What would it have meant if they did? Finn was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even hear Maggie calling him.

"Finn!" Maggie yelled out.

Finn stopped playing the guitar feeling his right hand vibrating. He looked up to see Caleb had disappeared from the room and Maggie had a concerned look.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked setting the guitar down next to him.

Maggie got up from the couch to sit in front of him on Caleb's bed. "I asked if your okay?.. You began to thrum the guitar rapidly and you seemed.. lost." She asked her blue eyes piercing through his.

Finn still seemed lost in thought. He hadn't even been aware that he had been playing the guitar so rapidly, no wonder his hand felt numb from all the vibration.

"Yea I'm fine. I just.. got lost.. in my music." He lied.

Maggie let out a low chuckle. "I know.. It's one of the things I always liked about you."

Finn felt a blush creep up on his cheeks. He cleared his throat looking away from her gaze. "Really?.. You always hated it when we were dating."

Maggie laughed. "Well yea because you would always be so invested in your music! I had to literally pull you away to get attention.. But you know. I always found it hot the way you would play your guitar, with your curly hair bouncing around your face." She flirted.

A small grin grew on Finn's face as he lifted his hand to run across his hair. "So you were jealous of my guitar?" He flirted back.

Maggie hummed resting her elbows on her knees as her body came forward. "I was.. But now there seems to be other things to be jealous about."