Chapter 3 -

Chapter 3: secret duffers

...

The next morning Millie woke up extra early due to Noah kicking her all night. She barely got any sleep with his constant kicks, and Gaten's loud snores. It was 7:48 am and Millie went on her phone. She had a bunch of unread messages and decided to open them.

|Jacob: Hey thanks for last night. It was really nice to see you again and I hope we can do that again, maybe next time just us two? :) ❤️

Me: It was really nice to see you too! And sure I'll let you know when I'm back in L.A. :) |

|Mads Z👑: Hey cutie! I saw you're in L.A.! Unfortunately I'm on tour and I don't get back till next month. But you have a panel in Amsterdam on the 13th and I'm going to be close by so I was hoping that we would meet up! Love you lots and I hope everything goes well!❤️😘

Me: Hey Mads! I love and miss you!! 😢❤️ And definitely! We can get together and have a girls day with Sadie again!  Have fun on tour! 😘❤️ |

|Matt Duffer⭐️ : Hey kid, I know you're sleeping already but Matt and I really need to talk to you tomorrow morning. Can you please meet us in the hotel lobby at 8:30am?

Me: Good Morning!
You're not killing Eleven off are you? 😅 
Sure I'll be down in a few. |

Millie sighed as she turned off her phone. She slowly got up from the bed making sure to not wake up Sadie nor Noah who were both still sound asleep on the bed. She wondered why the Duffers wanted to talk to her, and if she was the only one.

She grabbed her stuff from the floor making sure to be quiet as Finn slept on the couch. After she finished gathering her stuff she quietly made her way out the door and to her own room.

Right when Millie closed the door, Finn had woken up from his deep sleep. He rubbed his eyes as he let out a yawn. The group of teens had fallen asleep late last night, and it didn't help Finn with his insomnia. He barely got 3 hours of sleep in.

Finn reached over for his phone to check the time. He saw he had a few message, but the one message that caught his attention was from Matt Duffer.

|Duffer bro 1: Hey Finn! I know you're most likely up so Ross and I really need to talk to you in a couple of hours. Can you please meet us in the hotel lobby at 8:30am? It's important.

Me: on my way! |

Finn got up from the couch, looking around to see if anyone else was awake. They all seemed to be in a deep slumber, he got up as he noticed Millie wasn't in the bed. He looked around for her stuff and noticed it was also missing. He figured she got up early and left to her room. She was a morning person and she would always be the first to wake up. He grabbed his stuff from his suitcase and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.