Chapter 2 -

Chapter 2: pizza party

...

It was around 5:50pm when there was a soft knock on Millie's door. When she got to the hotel she immediately went up to her and Sadie's room and got changed. She had texted Jacob about changing plans and hanging out with cast instead. Jacob was hesitant at first but agreed. Sadie was already at the boys room, saying she was gonna help Gaten order the pizza but Millie knew Sadie didn't want to be around when Jacob got there.

Millie felt anxious to see Jacob again. It was going to be the first time seeing each other since they broke up. They only recently started talking again and the wounds were still opened. They still hadn't discussed about what happened.

With a deep breath Millie went to open the door. Jacob was standing outside the door with a bouquet of pink roses. "Hey." Millie said smiling. Jacob flashed her a smile. "Hey." He handed Millie the bouquet and she blushed. "Thank you! They're beautiful!" She said smelling the roses. She opened the door wider for him to come in. "Let me put these in a vase." She turned around disappearing to the kitchen.

Jacob walked in closing the door behind him. Millie walked back into the bedroom to where Jacob was standing awkwardly. "Do you have the whole room to yourself?" Jacob asked trying to make conversation.

Millie let out an awkward chuckle. "Uh no.. I'm sharing with Sadie but she went over to the guys room." Jacob nodded. "Oh." It was so awkward Millie hated it so she cleared her throat. "Uh you ready to go?" She asked grabbing her phone from the night stand. Jacob nodded.

The two went together down the hall in silence as they walked to the boys room. Since there was four of them, they got a bigger suite. Once they arrived Millie knocked twice before the door was pushed open. Millie smiled as Finn stood on the other side. "Hey.. guys. Welcome to my crib!" He said trying to not sound awkward. Millie laughed. She was thankful he kept his word of trying to make the situation less awkward.

Finn stepped aside to let them in. "Hi.. How's it going?" Jacob said to him. Finn stuck is hand out for them to do a handshake. "Good. How are you doing man?"

The rest of the boys then came over to greet Jacob. Gaten was the first to speak. "Hey Jacob, I'm Gaten." He shook his hand. "Hi. It's nice to officially meet you."Jacob laughed nervously. "Uh I love your sweatshirt song." Gaten said once he let go from the shake. Jacob flushed red. "T-Thanks.. Many people hated it." He chuckled.

"I can't imagine why." Noah mumbled. Caleb snickered elbowing Noah in the gut before saying hi. "Hey man it's nice to see you again." Jacob gave him a smile as they shook hands. Sadie and Noah both exchanged awkward hellos with Jacob. They weren't big fans of each other.