Chapter 1 - A storm is coming -

Your POV

"Shit!", you mumbeled. You forgot your umbrella again. Rain drenched all your clothes while you hurried through the upcoming storm on your fifteen minute way home. You worked in a little office in chicago which was fortunately just a bit to walk. But today you wished you would have just coming to work by your car.

Now you were literally running through the icy cold rain which pierced like needles in your face, as suddenly a bright lightning crashed in the toystore next to you, followed by a roaring thunder. You stared in awe at the midnight sky. You loved thunderstormes, but this one was sure different...the clouds seemed strange and it looked like they hovered over the toystore. Your curiosity got the best of you and you went to the store which was surprisingly open..well the glass door was scattered, but you just shrugged it due to the storm and went in. There was glass and police tape all over the place and you questioned yourself what the heck happened here. As you were walking deeper in the store, you saw that there was a pile of those expensive good guy dolls. Seemed as they fell down from the huge rack nearby. One was even out of his package!.."odd" you thought to yourself. You never really liked dolls, they mostly gave you an uncanny feeling.  Exactly in this moment the unpackaged doll turned his head in a nearly impossible angle to your direction and introduced himself in an overly nice and cheerful voice "Hey, I'm Chucky!...Wanna play?"

That's it..my first chapter of anything ever!!!... please comment what you liked an what not. :)

Greetings from germany to anyone who reads this.