- Maybe - MachineGunKelly -

_______

———-

"So, recently you and Y/N both posted to Instagram saying that you guys broke up, correct?" The interviewer asked Colson on the red carpet. He mentally shook his head. He didn't want to talk about this. He wanted to have fun tonight, not be depressed by the topic of Y/N.

"Yes. Uh, after dating for a year or two we decided to break it off. We're on good terms though." He gave the woman a half ass answer.

"If you don't mind me asking. All the fans really want to know what happened between you two. What caused the break up?" The interviewer pointed the microphone to his mouth. He hated interviews, they always dug into very personal things for the entertainment of other people. They used celebrities hardships for clickbait.

"You know. Somethings work out, and somethings just don't. It was a mutual agreement between us. And it's all love, there's no bad blood. There's no tea for the fans."

"Can the fans maybe, look forward to you and Y/N dating again in the future?"

"You never know." Colson shrugged. "In the future we might return to each other. I still have a lot of love for the girl, she's a great woman. It was just at this time right now, it wasn't working out for us," Colson finished off the interview. He said goodbye and thank you to the woman who gave him the interview. But, afterword he couldn't help but to think about Y/N and how much he missed her.

_______
word count : 257