Chapter 10

Bruce laid gently on top of Monica, kissing her deeply, and exploring her body with his hands. He was running his fingers up her thighs, making her moan and buck her hips into him. Bruce pulled away from Monica and looked at her, a smile on his face. Monica opened up her eyes and was met by Bruce's intense stare, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Bruce blushed as he turned his eyes away from her, "I just want to remember this moment forever. I've never had someone as beautiful, as caring, and as amazing as you in my life. I love you." he kissed her again, allowing his hand to reach into the shirt she was wearing and caress her breasts. Monica moaned as he pulled it up and off of her, gasping as he wrapped his mouth around one of her breasts. Bruce looked up from where he was at almost came from what he saw. Monica had her head tilted back, her face was contorted in an orgasmic expression. Bruce pulled himself back up to meet Monica's begging mouth. Monica groaned as his tongue explored her mouth, Bruce stopped himself and smiled at Monica, "I love you, you know, I love you so damn much." Monica blushed and smiled back, "I love you too." she wrapped her legs around Bruce's waist and pulled him closer to her. She could feel his erection rubbing against her, it made her whimper with need. "Bruce, please, I really want to feel you." Bruce groaned at the lust he heard in her voice. "Are you sure darling?" Monica slowly nodded, "This is my first time, please be gentle." Bruce gave her a tender kiss, "I promise you, I would never hurt you. This will be like my first time too." Monica looked at Bruce and laughed, "I thought you've been with other girls before." Bruce chuckled "Yes, I've been with other women, but that meant nothing. It was just a means to get my jollies off. Once we were done they were out the door and I was onto the next one. There was no attachment. You are the first woman I'm going to make love to." Bruce wrapped his arms around Monica and laid her by his side. He pulled off his boxers and smiled when he noticed Monica's eyes take him in. She sat up and got closer to him, reaching out a shaky hand to his throbbing member. Before she touched it, she pulled her hand away, as if something had burnt her. Bruce got closer to her, "Please don't be afraid, you can touch me if you'd like. I'm yours dear heart. My heart, my body, my everything belongs to you." Monica reached her hand out again, this time wrapping it very gently around Bruce's cock. "I...I"m sorry, I don't know what I"m doing." Bruce groaned, "Anything you do to me will feel good." He wrapped his hand around hers and slowly brought it up his shaft, and back down, in slow, swift moves, looking at her intensely as he did. "Th...there....yes...ri....right there.....fuck that feels good." Pulling his hand away he reached between her legs and began to caress her, slowly inserting his fingers into her aching pussy. He maintained eye contact with her, bucking his cock into her hand as he felt her dripping around his fingers. Monica groaned, "Bruce...I don't know how much longer I can take this, please...please...just...." her words were cut off by Bruce engulfing her mouth into his. As he kissed her, he gently entered her, moaning out loud as he felt her clench around him. "Fuck you feel good." he groaned as he slowly began thrusting into her. Monica was in ecstasy. Bruce had made sure not to hurt her, and he had kept his word. She had never felt like this before. She could feel herself start to lose her composure, she knew she was close to orgasm. "Bruce, you're going to make me come, please....dont' stop..." she felt him thrust into her harder, moaning her name as he did. He gave her a sloppy kiss as he felt her clench around him, scratching her nails down his back and screaming his name, Bruce groaned and came hard inside of her. His body shaking and convulsing as he felt the last drops of his orgasm dripping from his cock. He pulled out of Monica and laid next to her, they were both a sweaty mess and were out of breath. Monica curled up next to Bruce and laid her head on his chest. "That was amazing...thank you so much Bruce." Bruce chuckled, "You were amazing. I love you so damn much." He turned to her and cupped her cheek in his hand, "Monica, will you please be my girlfriend" Monica smiled at him, "Yes, of course I will." Bruce laughed and kissed her, "Thank you." she laid her head back on his chest, he protectively wrapped his arm around her, both of them falling to sleep, with a smile on their face.