Chapter 12

After their romantic meal of chicken lo-mein, sweet and sour pork, and shrimp fried rice, Bruce stood up and grabbed Monica's hand. "Care to dance?" Monica giggled, "Bruce, you've thought of everything." He went to the jukebox and put on "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers. Tom usually didn't have slow music, but Bruce had asked him to add a few of his personal 45's to complete the night. He grabbed Monica by the waist and they slowly swayed to the music. She laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and allowing her love to take her away. Bruce cupped his hand under her chin and brought her face up to look at him. He smiled as he saw his reflection in her eyes, "With every second that passes, with every waking moment, with every ounce of my soul and being, I am falling deeper in love with you." He kissed her gently. Monica smiled at Bruce, "You are the best thing that has happened to me. Thank you." They continued to dance, both of them engulfed in each other. The song ended but Monica and Bruce continued to dance, both of them wrapped around each others arms. Suddenly, the opening riff to "Communication Breakdown" by Led Zeppelin came through the speakers, startling them both. "Lets have a beer and play some pool." Bruce said, grabbing Monica by the waist. He sang to himself as he filled two pint glasses, unaware that Monica was watching him. He looked up and smiled at her, "Yes?!" She smiled back, "You sing quite well, you know that right?" Bruce blushed, "Nah, It's just a hobby, I like singing along to my favorite songs, that's all." He sat a beer down in front of Monica, "Now, lets play some pool. Winner gets whatever he or she wants." He gave Monica a wicked smile. Monica smiled back, "OK, I agree." Little did Bruce know that she was in a pool league back in Chiswick.
—————————————————————————————— "Holy shit!" Bruce exclaimed. He had only sunk 2 of his balls, and Monica had just sunk the 8 ball, making her the winner. He had initially planned to take it easy on her, but he didn't even have a chance to. She wiped him out. Monica laughed at the expression on his face. "I'm sorry love. I should have taken it easy on you." she smirked as put her cue stick away. "Now...what do I want?" she walked up to Bruce and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply. Pulling away from him, she said in a voice laced with lust, "I want you to eat me out, I want you to fuck me hard, don't make love to me Bruce, fuck me. Fuck me right now." Bruce groaned as she led him to the pool table. Monica wasted no time in taking off her clothes, she was already wet and ready for Bruce. Bruce growled as he saw her dripping onto the felt of the pool table. He pulled of his clothes and shoved his head between her legs, biting, nipping, licking, sucking....fucking Monica with his tongue. Monica couldn't sit still, she was screaming his name, pulling at his hair and shoving him deeper into her. It didn't take long for her to cum, Bruce lapped up everything she had to give. He then got up between her legs, and roughly penetrated her, fucking her hard and fast. Almost passing out from a mind blowing orgasm.——————————————————————————————
Monica and Bruce had been dating for over a month. They were as much in love as they were when they first started dating. Bruce was busy working with Monica's dad. He liked the work, but honestly wanted to find a job where he could work with his hands. Working behind a desk all the time wasn't his idea of a fun time. But, it paid well and he wanted to keep in good terms with Monica's Dad. Monica started working at the pub, allowing Tom to take some time off. As he was getting older it was getting harder for him to spend so much time at the pub, so Monica would help him out as often as she could. She took the night shift a lot of times, preferring it to the day crowd. It was a quiet Wednesday night. She usually waited for Bruce to come get her and they'd close together and head up to the flat. The bar was slowly emptying out, Bruce would be there to pick her up in an hour or so. The bar was finally empty when she decided to start cleaning up. It helped pass the time. She was washing dishes and had her back to the door when she heard the door open. Thinking it maybe was Bruce getting off work early, she yelled out for him, "Bruce, is that you love?" There was no answer. Maybe it was a customer. "Give me a second, I'll be right out." She finished washing the cup that was in her hand and went out to greet her customers, "How may I..." Monica's blood ran cold when she saw who was standing there. "Hello love. Look fella's this is Dickinson's new bird. Isn't she a beaut." Roger looked at her as he rubbed his crotch. "I told you fucking lot she was a fucking doll." Roger had 4 of his friends with him, one of them was standing by the door and locked it, laughing as he did so. "What do you guys want?" Monica tried to remain calm. "Oh nothing love. We just wanted to let your fagot of a boyfriend know that the slaughterhouse has been shut down. He fucking told on us, you both fucking told on us, haven't ye. And now they're coming after us. Ye fucking cunt." he backhanded her, sending her to the floor. Monica felt blood start to drip from her mouth, she had no idea what Roger was talking about, "No...you have it all wrong...we didn't do anything." "Don't fucking lie to ol' Rog." he grabbed Monica by the hair and pulled her up, "Ill forgive you if you fucking suck my knob." he rubbed himself as he tried to shove Monica's head down into his crotch. "No...I promise you, we didn't do anything." Roger threw her against the pool table, he looked at his buddies and smiled, "Well fella's looks like the bird doesn't want to play along. Let's make her sing." they all laughed as they gathered around her, her screams and her pleas heard by no-one.