Ignore

Jimin walked towards Yoongi and sat next to him. He scanned the room and saw Jungkook playing overwatch, Taehyung in his own little space.

They are obviously not on the mood because if they were, they are probably clinging into each other now.

"Tae? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, standing up from the couch as he ehads towards Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and smiled.

"Just a little bit tired because of uni." Taehyung fakely yawned. He stretched and stood up.

"C'mon." Jimin pulled Taehyung outside, specifically to the backyard.

They both sat on the bench.

"Now be honest." Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung who's about to cry.

"Jungkook. Girl. Kiss." Taehyung said those words as if he's actually telling Jimin the story.

"WHAT?" Jimin looked at Taehyung, shocked.

"J-Jungkook, he helped the girl from chem class to clean the broken glass. She picked up the broken glass when Jungkook told her no... I know she cut herself in purpose. After she cuts herself Jungkook helped her until they got out. Them both. I know something about that girl, he likes ggukie. Then they haven't came back like 20 minutes and I decided to check. I saw her, she kissed him, I don't know. I was really shocked because I really didn't process that time. All I know is that he kissed back." Taehyung told Jimin. His eyes are red now from crying.

He kept on crying as Jimin's still shocked. He know that Jungkook will never do that to him.

"You should talk to Jungkook. Maybe he have an explanation? Maybe what you saw is wrong? Have you talked to him?" Jimin asked, rubbing Tae's back.

Taehyung shaked his head as he continuously crying.

"I slapped him, and ignored him after. He also ignored me too. He did not even look into my eyes." Taehyung burst out again.

Jimin sighed, getting teared eye. He can't stand seeing his best friend crying. He wants them to not fight like this.

"Shhh." Jimin comforted the other.

-

"Lets eat dinner!" Jin shouted from the kitchen. All of the boys stopped what they are doing and goes directly to the dining place. Jungkook is the only one who's still playing games.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted.

Jungkook sighed and stop his games. He stood up, going to the dining area. He saw that they are incomplete.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked. He knows Taehyung is not here also.

"He's with Taehyung. I'll go call them." Jin sighed. He goes to the backyard but did not saw them. He looked at the bedroom and saw a crying Taehyung and a comforting Jimin.

"Hey... If you want to eat, go downstairs okay?" Jin smiled at the both of them. Jimin nods and smiled back.

"Noted hyung."

-

"Lets go downstairs? This is your time to talk to Jungkook." Jimin said, still hugging his best friend.

Taehyung, wants to be okay with his boyfriend, agreed. He needs to talk to him and make up everything.

They both got downstairs and saw them already eating. Taehyung got into his seat, while Jimin goes into his.

After eating dinner, all the boy except for Jungkook and Taehyung, goes back to their things.

"I'll give you the chance to explain." Taehyung said, but it came without any emotions.