☆Prolouge☆

She is bold, she doesn't care about anything. She never knows the word softness, kindness, mercy, politeness. She is overly arrogant. Her only softness shows for her Identical twin and her brother. For the world is girl on fire who can't control her angry. She can do anything to get what she wants. In the Business World she is called as obstinate opponent. At her 22 years of age she got titled as the Fiesty Girl and is Avni d'cruse loves her title of being a fiesty girl.

He is heartthrob of billions of heart out there. Dashing like hell, 24 years old Neil Khanna a Brazilian Superstar. Crazy fans are surrounding him, girls always goes crazy on him.

He thought he can has affect on everyone before he meets one person, The Fiesty Girl herself. She doesn't give a damn on his look or anything. He was determined to get her. He will do anything. He is not going to let her go anyways. But little did he knew he will not be able to resist her.

Will the Fiesty Girl get trapped??? Or he will get trapped by her???

Can they ever fall in love??Or will there be hatered only??

》》》》》》》》》》》》

YESS YESS!!THIS IS THE PROLOUGE!!

So what do you all think about this??

Is it interguing?

Is it looking interesting??

If its so then do tell me so that i'll start writing the chapters...

Gosshh i am sooo excited yet nervous for your reactions..hope you guys like it..🤞🤞

Lots of love🌹🌹