☆Chapter 8☆Play zone Or Danger zone☆ ☆

Tadaaa!!Avneilious Chappy!

Double update because of diwali!!

Happy Diwali guysss!!!

And i am sure you guys are going to love this chapter...and from the start till now this is my favourite chapter pleaseeeeeee comment and vote on this one..

Enjoy!

》》》》》》》》》

" Alright, deal." I said smirking.

" Thank you, Mr. Khanna." Mr. Valdez said.

" You're welcome, Mr. Valdez." I said.

" Thank you, Ms. D'cruse." He said to the hot headed business woman sitting beside me looking completely classy yet hot and casual.

" Welcome, Mr. Valdez." She replied.

" This won't take long. We will send the files tomorrow." He said.

" Alright, Mr. Valdez, don't even dare to betray like Peter, you better not mess with me." She said and he nodded weakly.

" I might take my leave." He said. I nodded. He left and she was about to leave as well.She took her bag which was on the couch.

" Oh, it was nice dealing with him." She said and I turned to her.

" I know." I said.

" So, you know him before?" She asked.

" Yeah, he was one of my University fellow." I said.

"You went to university?"She asked looking surprised.

" Yeah. I took business in major. Why are you asking so?" I asked her.

" I thought you didn't have time for studies." She said awkwardly and I laughed.

" I started acting at age of 8." I said. " But my parents wanted me to complete my studies as well. So, I continued both." I said and she nodded. She took her stuffs and stood up.

" Where are you going, Ms. D'cruse?" I asked smilingly as i knew what she was going to say next.

" It's Avni." She reminded me.I knew it.

" Yeah, Avni. Where are you going?" I asked her.

" Duh!!! I have my classes." She said to me while picking up her bag which i wondered at the time of meeting why she came with it.

" Ok, let's go. I will leave you at your college." I said. She shook her head.

" Why?" I asked.

" I got my car besides you appear there girls will get crazy. I mean they are already crazy, they will be crazier." She said and sighed.

" Are you jealous?" I asked her.

" What made you think like that?" She turned to me raising her eyebrows.

" Just your tone. Nothing else. So, are you?" I asked smirking. She laughed

" Are you trying to hit upon me?" She asked me smirking back.

" I won't dare." I said winking.

"Well, you already did." She said still smirking.

"When may I ask?" I asked raising my eyebrows and crossed my arms and sat on the couch.