☆Chapter 34☆Mysterious Khanna And Curious D'cruse☆

Sorry for the late update girls it's just my aunt passed away a day ago and it's just we were kind of close so yeah..!

But here is the update..!

Enjoyy also thank you so much for all the love you guys are showering,I really really appreciate it and it makes me feel so loved so thank you for that.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

" How is it?" Grandma asked me smiling as I took a bite from the cookies she made. I gave her a thumbs up as I stuffed my face with cookies.

What?Am still a kid from the heart,dont judge me.

" East or West, Grandma is the best." Ananya said squealing as she hugged her grandma. She smiled while petting her head.

" Kids!!!" I heard Neela Aunt coming toward us.

" Yes, Mom?" Avni said confused as she looked up from the file she was reading.

" Hadwins invited us in their dinner party." She said and I looked at Avni to see her expression.

(If you by any chance forgot who hadwins are then just know they are Liam's parents and D'cruse family's friend.)

" I won't come, Mom. I am sorry." She said smiling tightly.

" But why, Avni? Liam is a close friend of yours. Won't he be upset?" Neela aunt asked.

" I don't care, Mom. I don't want to go." She said.

" That wasn't nice bachha." Neela aunt said.

" Sorry Mom, I don't -" she was saying.

" We'll go Neela Aunt, thank you for telling us." I said smilingly. She looked at me and smiled. Avni looked at me glaring. I smiled looking at her. I nodded at her. She sighed.

" What's wrong, Princess?" Mr. D'cruse asked. She shook her head.

" May be they fought or something." Grandma said shrugging as she sipped on her tea.

" I just am not feeling well to attend the party." She said shrugging.

" Very well then." Mr. D'cruse said.