☆Chapter 26☆Mr Khanna's Past☆

Tadaa..!!

Enjoy a filler kinda chapter but as its been a long time since I wrote so that's why.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Neil's pov..

“I don't trust you,” I said to her looking suspiciously at her.

“Trust me, ok?” She said rolling her eyes.

“ No, I don't,” I said shaking my head. She glared at me and snatched my car key from me.

“ Get in.” She said glaring at me. I sighed and got in the car. She is crazy. I shook my head.

“ Drive safely,” I told her putting on the seatbelt. “ Don't speed up crazily,” I told her.

“ Where is the fun in that?” She asked me evilly smirking. Damn! That smirk.

“ What do you think here is not fun?” I asked her as she started the car.

“ Relax, I won't speed up crazily.” She said. I took a sigh of relief.

“ Thanks, God,” I said sighing.

“ But are you afraid of speed or what?” She asked me confused as she started the car.

“ No, I am not,” I said sighing.

“ Then?” She asked looking at me confused.

“ I don't trust you with speeding up crazily. This is why I was saying not to speed up crazily. And I have a bad experience with speeding up crazily.” I said and sighed remembering that incident.

“ I want to know. Let's hear how bad that experience was?!!” She asked and I looked at her blankly.

“ Don't show me this face. It won't work. Come on. Start over. Hurry up.” She said boringly rolling her eyes.

“ Can you just forget it? I don't want to share it.” I said sighing.

“ I am curious. Now you have to share it with me or else I will speed up crazily.” She threatened me. I scowled at her. She smirked at me. I sighed.

“ Ok, fine, fine. You won. I lost.” I said and she smiled widely.

“ Spill.” She said taking the turn.

“ It was 7 years back.” I started to tell her about the incident.

“ Yes, I am all ears.” She said.

Should I tell her?! Or should I not?! It has been too many years. It has passed already. Why be sad about remembering things like that?! I don't know if I want to tell her or not. I don't know.

“ Times up. Start over.” She whined. I sighed.

“ 7 years back we were shooting a movie in LA. It was fun the crew was very happy on the last day of the shoot. We wanted to have some fun. So, apparently, every single one was drunk that night. But I wasn't allowed to drink. I was 17 then.” I said.

“ You started acting at a very early age.” She said.

“ Yes, I started acting from when I was 8,” I said.

“ Oh, a very early age.” She said.

“ Yeah. I know.” I said.

“ Then? What happened then?” She asked.