☆Chapter 30☆Mr Khanna With D'cruse Family☆

Heya, everyone..!

Enjoy the chapter🤗

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" Hey, Steven?" I said as I walked toward where all horses are kept. He is the one who takes care of the horses.

" Hey, Avni!!! What's up? Long time no see." He said as I briefly hugged him.

" Was a bit busy. How are you doing?" I asked him as I removed my hat to manage my hair.

" Doing great along with the farm. How about you?" He asked me.

" Absolutely fantastic, I am," I said smiling.

" Came alone?" He asked confused.

" No, they are coming," I said looking behind to see if they reached yet or not.

" Oh, Ananya and Noah came too?" He asked me excitedly. He loves Noah and Ananya a lot.

" Yeah, mom and dad too. And someone whom you will love to meet." I said winking at him.

" And who is that person, may I ask you?" He said raising his eyebrows.

" No, you may not," I said laughing at him.

" Not funny." He said rolling his eyes.

" Ananya's fiance. Karan Khurana. He came too." I said I didn't say about Neil coz I don't know if he is actually gonna come. I'll have to ask him though.

" Oh, really??" He asked surprised.

" Yeah, he came with us," I said.

" I would love to meet him." He said and I chuckled.

" I know you will," I said smirking.

" That's great. Wanna ride?" He asked.

" That's why am here," I said chuckling.

" Great then. There is your Draco." He said looking at Draco. I ran to him and hugged him. He leaned on me. I kissed on his neck.

" I missed you, big boy," I said to him patted his back.

" Come on, Draco. Let's go on a date." I said excitedly and Steven laughed.

" Why do you always say that to him?" He asked me. I pulled Draco out with me.

" Cause he is my first boyfriend. He has all right to go on a date with me." I said and winked at him. I need to make Draco ready for the ride on him. I settled the saddle and bridle. I tied up a western cinch. Then I mount up on Draco.