☆Chapter 4☆Meeting☆

" What the hell is this? Care to explain, Mr. Patrick?" I asked our best employee though he always used to give me some negative vibes.

" Ms.D'cruse, I tried to handle but it was very hard to control that way." He said. I know he is betraying us for a while. I am going to end this today.

" Why is this so hard tell me?" I said folding arms over my chest.

" Ms. D'cruse, I have already done my explanation. I am not bond to answer you things." He said in a firm tone.

Woah!!! I love this courage which is not going to help him but destroying. Great!!! You think you are so smart!!! Well, Avni is smarter than you, bloody old fool.

" Watch your tone. Don't forget who am I!!! You are bond to explain everything over and over as long as I am not satisfied with. Even if I throw everything away and tell you make this all over again you have to do it. You are bond to answer every time I ask. Don't forget who is boss here. Am I understood??? " I said more firmly. " Now explain why you failed!? The investment doesn't comes from your account. So explain before I do something what won't be good for you. Spill." I almost yelled and he looked at me with hatred. Like I do care!!!

" I didn't get enough of people to help me there and the weather condition was worst the place wasn't good enough. " he gritted.

" Is that so, Mr. Patrick?? I myself send you 3 teams. The weather was perfectly fine and we reached thousands of times about the place before starting the work. None of your accuse is worthy of being trusted." I said coldly.

" How can you be so sure? You were out of UK that time." He said and I smirked.

" Well, Mr. Patrick, I am not dumb to leave everything unleashed while it's our most important project. I can't trust anyone here." I said.

" You are spying on my works?! " he said while gasping.

" It's not your work it's ours, you are a mere employee just. I can do whatever I want, I no need to take your permission. Am I clear???" I asked coldly.

" Well, I don't want to have a argument with you. " he said.

" Oh, really!!! Ok, let dad come and kick you out."I said and he smirked.

"He will never do that." He said.

"Confidence, huh?!?" I smirked. "It will be fun seeing this confidence break down." I said smirking.

" Yes, build that in so many years." He said.

"Since when you started to steal money?" I directly asked.

" Oh, you got it!!! Smart head though." he smirked.

"No need to think that I am dumb."I said more like gritted.

" For a while." Shameless confession!!! Well, OK. I told you I am the champion here, you can't overtake me in this race. Maybe you are old player but your tricks are now of no use. "From previous project." He smirked.

"Oh!!! That's much!?" I said.

"Yeah, won't let go this chance."He said. Ugly hell!!!

" Good for you that you accepted that." I said.

" But it's no use of yours, is it??? You can't make anyone believe you." He smirked.

"Well, old fool. That's why was saying don't mess with me. You don't even know what I can do. You don't want to see the hell in me. Right? " I smirked now.