☆Chapter 5☆

Avni's pov...

"Awww, I love you so damn much, why are you so cute???" I heard my twin squealing on phone. Must be her fiance. I sighed, how these two acts totally crazy around each other!!! I shook my head and looked at my file again.

"I want to give you a thousand of kisses."Ananya again squealed. Why is this girl this happy today!!! What has that stupid done now to make her this happy!!!?

Well, stop glaring at me. I don't hate karan. He is a nice guy to all but we still have a cold nerve war between us. Like we always keep insulting each other. This kind of a game for both of us. A self satisfaction. Still there is a situation which can make us both to close in a second but there will be the next moment we both turn into fighting rat, fighting in the worst way. But he is a great person to deal any situation and above all he just loves Ananya a lot which matters to me the most. He just is crazy for her. I have seen him going crazy after that incident an incident when ananya was shot by our rivals. He was too scared to lose her. He never left her side for a second. This melt even my heart. But I am too evil to accept that. Yes, I know I am evil.

"Ok, I love you. Ummmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I miss you. See you this evening." Ananya told like a little kid. I shook my head helplessly. Can you believe this girl has just got a bullet 1 month back!!! I sighed. She should be careful rather than be that messed. She entered into the room and hit her knee on the chair and whimpered. I sighed and ran to her. I made her sit on the bed.

"Whats wrong with you Ann??!"I asked.

"Nothing wrong with me. I am so happy." She squealed like a baby.

"I think you got hurt just now." I said to her.

"Ouch, yes. It's paining a lot." She said rubbing her knees while pouting her lips in a cute way. I sighed then softly pressed her knee. It helped erasing her pain.

"Thank you, Avi. You are so sweet." She squealed.

"Don't call me that." I said growning.

"Why not?? It does have a strong connection with your nature and character. It perfectly suits you." She whined.

"Stop whining. Alright you can call me that." I sighed.

"You are so sweet." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back. My sister is the color of my boring life. The way she thinks about life I will never ever be able to think of. And might be her point of view are weird some ways but she is always a one apple pie of my life. Her sweet chirping is all I need in my boring days to make it colorful. I might love her more than Noel or my parents. She comes first in my life. She is my sunshine.

"What are you thinking about, Avi?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Nothing. Just was wondering how tonight the party is going to be?" I said.

"It is going to be super duper excited." She squealed again.

"Is this Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary or yours?!!" I asked her as she was way too happy.

"Of course, Mom and Dad's not mine definitely. I am not not even married." She said.

"I wonder what will you do when you are married. You will always be caught in public so lovey dovey with that idiot." I said to her in a mean irritating tone.

"Why can't you be a bit sweet with K? He is a very good person, Avi. You can at least talk with him like a civil person. You two are always in a fighting attitude. " She said.