☆Chapter 34☆Beach Time☆

Hehe another one..! ;)

Enjoy..!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

" Huwwy up, huwwy up." My twin squealed as I  was putting sunscreen on my arms. I shook my head looking at her. She is being a kid day by day. I patted her cheek as I changed into my swimming suit.

" Let's go whiny kid. Let's go for swimming." I said to her chuckling.

" Les go, les go." She again said like a little girl.

" What happened to you, girl?" I asked her confused.

" I mish little me." She said cutely and I face palmed myself.

" Grow up, kid. Grow up." I said patting her back. She pouted sadly.

" I love little Ann." She said smilingly. I sighed.

" You are going to get married in 4 months,Anna." I said. She gave me her puppy face.

"  So, you don't like the little Anna?" She asked pouting.

" I love all shades of my lil sister." I said hugging her from side.

" Aww, I love you more." She said almost jumping.

" Let's go. They must be waiting for us." I said pulling her with me.

" Ok, les go." She again squealed like a kid.

So, yesterday we wanted to go for swimming in the lake but it was raining and we couldn't go. So, we decided to go today. It's a perfect weather today to go for swimming.

" Girls!!!" I heard Noah

" Hey, baby brother." I said smirking knowing he hate it and he rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes. They might stuck in a awkward position." Anna said to Noah.

" What's wrong that every person around is using this sentence!!?" I asked irritated.

" Never let a cool way to mock go in waste."Anba said like my geography teacher.

" Where did the little Ann go now?" I asked smirking.

" Hele, hele." She said whining. I sighed.

" Let's go." Noah wrapped his arms around us. " And you little Ann, don't swim to far. Then you can be lost, princess." Noah said trying to sound like Dad used to tell this when we were younger. I laughed hard. This boy!!!

" Hey!!! I am not a little girl and you are my little brother not Dad." Anna said pouting lips.

" I might be your little brother but remember my sisters I will always protect you both from every evil eyes of the world. No harms can touch you until I am alive. Only over my dead body someone can harm you guys." Noah said. I was kinda shocked listening to him as it was too sudden.