☆Chapter 19☆Crazy D'cruse and Stalker Khanna☆

Enjoy..!!

Thank you for the response you guys gave on the previous chapter.

Lets get into the chapter..!

*****************************

Avni's pov..(fifteen days later)

It was around 3 Am.I was still in office as usual i was making a presentation for the next meeting.

Whole office was empty.I felt my door opened and saw karan coming inside my cabin.I sighed now what does he want.I ignored him as i wanted to be alone.

"What's wrong with the face?" Karan asked as he sat on the chair infront of my desk he folded his hand and looked at me shaking his head.

"Nothing." I said blankly sighing while still working on the file.

" You need to rest. Why are you still in office? You should go home now." He asked me frowning.

" I need to finish my works." I said and buried myself in works again.

" Enough. Go home have a break. You are not a machine." He snatched my file. I tried to take my file back. But he didn't let me. I took another one as i glared at him.

" You are finishing that file you are holding. Otherwise you are gone." I said scowling.

" Ok, I will do all of them. You go home." He said sternly.

"Anna send you here, right?" I asked sighing.

" It doesn't matter, Avni. You can't stay like this." He said as placed the file on the table.

" Why? What happened to me?" I asked as i raised my eyebrows crossing my arms.

" Nothing happened to you. But you are not acting normal lately. You are not explaining as well." He said and I sighed as i ran hands through my face.I dont know what to answer him as i already know i'm a mess nowadays.

" Stop eating my brain." I told him sternly and he sighed.

" Go home. I will take care of this files." He said as he opened the laptop again.

" I hate you." I said to him and he laughed shaking his head.

" You don't. Go home or I will drag  you and drive you home?" He asked.

" Are you kidding me!!!" I asked shaking my head while taking my jacket and phone. I took my car's keys. I walked out of my cabin. I sighed. I don't know what is happening me.

Neil was damn serious when he was talking about disappearing from my eyes. I haven't seen him after that day again. It's been 15 days and I haven't seen him. He really disappeared. I got myself thinking about him every moment of the day.

Thats why i tried to busy myself in work but thats not working either I will be a stupid if I say that I am missing his stupid attitude. But I really do. It's killing me. I miss his sudden appearance around me.I miss his flirty remarks.I am going crazy waiting for his appearance. I don't know what is happening to me. I sighed. I will be a mad soon I guess. I didn't tried to call or message him. He didn't do it as well. I have thought about everything  and have decided if he doesn't appear in 2 more days I will hunt him down.

I reached the parking lot and found my car.I entered into it. I started but suddenly I heard some footsteps. I stopped right away but found none. I shrugged and drove out of the parking lot.From many days i am feeling like someone is always following me but oh well i didnt found someone so i let it go.