☆Chapter 31☆Taming The Fire In Her☆

Sorry for getting late girls..!

Enjoy the avneilicious chapter ;)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°

" Neil Khanna!!" That stupid ass said glaring as I smirked pulled my girl closer to me by her waist

" Wow!!! You remember my name.How sweet." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes at the idiot.

" How can I forget you!!" He said glaring and I smirked.

" Yeah, remember that name always and you will not lost your right direction. This is not your path, buddy. Step back." I said to him calmly.

" I don't need your advice. Thank you. You remember my name too Liam Hadwin. I know better which is my path. And I know Avni doesn't love a manwhore like you who sleep around with girls and she will be with me. Sooner or later." He said smirking. That's all he needs some of his own medicines.

I was about to step ahead and say something but before I could do anything I found the fiesty girl blazing in fire. In a second she turned into a hell erupting volcano.Okay I mean I was exaggerating but damn she looked too angry.She reached him and punched him really hard on his face straight on his nose. I grimaced with seeing it.

" NO. MEANS. NO. YOU. FUCKING BASTARD." She growled and kicked him hard. She pulled his collar and punched 3 more times. " IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY DOUBT THEN LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY AND CLEARLY I AM GOING TO FUCKIN MARRY HIM SOON. AND IF I FIND YOU AROUND ME, HIM OR ANY OF MY FAMILY THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND YOURSELF IN THIS EARTH. AND IF YOU EVER CALL MY FUCKIN NEIL WITH ANY OTHER NAME OR EVEN TOOK HIS NAME FROM YOUR DIRTY MOUTH I WILL KILL YOU.NOW LEAVE BEFORE I BURY YOUR UGLY SELF HERE." She left him with a jerk.

' Holy Fuckin cowgirl!." I mumbled as my jaw drop seeing the fiesty girl out of her silent self.. She came and hold my hand. Then pulled me with her as she stepped over his body..

" You will regret it, Avni. You will." He said laying down on the floor groaning in pain.

" Fuck yourself and ask me if i give a fuck about it." She said. " Let's go neil." She said and I was shocked seeing her eyes bloodshot red with anger.

She was trembling with rage and her eyes turned red. She wasn't looking stable. Her current state was saying that she wants to punch something. I thought for a second. I think I can make her stable. At least I can try. I took a deep breath and decided to calm her fire with the calmess inside me.