☆Introduction☆1st Chapter☆

Ryan d'cruse and Neela paarikh met in india when ryan had to attend a meeting at india

Ryan d'cruse and Neela paarikh met in india when ryan had to attend a meeting at india.Ryan is from london while neela is from india.They both eventually fall in love and got married.After they got married they started living in london.

Ryan d'cruse is a famous billionaire of England.

After few years they were gifted with two twin girls whom they named ananya and avni.They gave them indian names because as neela is from india.After few years they were gifted with a boy whom they named Noah.

Avni and ananya are completely different from each other still both love each other way too much.

Avni is really protective toward her family.She is in her last year of college.She handle studies and business together without any problem.Every guy's crush.

Shweta khanna and prakash khanna both are from India

Shweta khanna and prakash khanna both are from India.They only have a son.

Neil khanna is only son of Indian Billionaire prakash khanna. He is part of glamorous world. Acting is his passion. His family wants him to settle down but he wants to take some time for himself. He is a family guy and never cares about the girls dying for him around.

He don't want to be an actor for his whole life as soon he is going to take over the business so he'll leave that.

[These introduction is so that you wont get confuse much the more will be introduce in chapters as there are much more left but i don't want to reveal everything yet]

》》》》》》》》

Avni's pov

Avni's pov...

"Well, I don't get it."Ananya said and made me frustrated. I am trying to make her understand a simple thing from two hours almost 6 times I explained her but she is too stubborn to understand. I sighed. She is my biggest weakness, or else I don't bother to talk with anyone that long.

The fact is Ananya is my Identical twin, she is overly innocent and naive girl with a love loaded kind heart. How can my sister be that naive!!! I would have doubt if she is my sister or not if we wouldn't Identical twin.

Well, people you can hate me, cause I don't give a damn. I only care for my family, specially this idiot girl who is sitting in front of me smiling at the flowers in the garden we are sitting at. I have doubt if she has listened to my single word. She is more interested in the flowers.

"Ann, what I was saying? " I asked crossing my hands over my chest.

" What?! Oh! Rainbow? " she said and I palm my face, this girl!!!!

" Oh! Yes, that rabbit? Yes, it was cute." She said and I glared at her the glare from which everyone is scared except her.

" No? " she was a bit confused. "Ok, these flowers right? I also love them, so colorful." She squealed.

"Ananya?" I glared.

" Yes, why are speaking too high I am not miles away. " she said again fixed her gaze on the flowers. Her face was also blooming like blossoms. I stared at her. Only face we got same. Nothing else.

"Ananya, Fairy Tales doesn't exist. " I said sighing.Don't know when my sister will understand that.

" I know. But I believe they are." She said a confusing thing.

" What?" I said in a crossed tone.

" I know you always pissed off with my Fairy Tales stuffs but I love to believe them." She said without breaking her gaze from the flowers.

I am now too much frustrated. She can't be changed. She is our biggest weakness.

Yesterday she left home to attend some charity event without even bothering to tell us. I was too scared. If she got kidnapped then??!!!

She is too kind hearted. Anyone can easily hurt her, can play with her heart. I don't want this happen with my little sister or should i say 2 minute younger then me.

"And who was the guy left you home?" I asked.

She was too late, we searched every possible places, but she wasn't there. I was too scared, but she managed to ask someone's help.

" Umm, which guy? Oh! His name is vidyut.Vidyut Singh." She said and I get shocked.

" What? Who? What is the name?" I almost yelled.

" Umm.Vidyut singh? " she said turning toward me."Why?? What's wrong with him?" She asked.

"Ananya, stay away from him. He is a bad news." I said.

She doesn't know about them. They are cruel. He can trap her.

Singh's are biggest rivals of d'cruse, then how come vidyut singhs help Ananya that easy?? Maybe she doesn't know him, but he knows every single thing about her and he can make him his target.

" Do you know him?" She asked. Her eyes full of queries.

" Just don't talk with him if you meet him ever again. Am I clear?" I said coldly.

" OK, don't get so cold." She smiled and ran toward a butterfly sitting on the flowers.

This girl!!! I smiled at my sister and thought then called my security head Nick. Gave him some instructions about Ananya's security ring and hung up.

Don't give a damn to anything but my family. Yes, I am arrogant much just don't give a damn about it.

And i dont care what anyone think about me, i am the way i am.

》》》》》》》》

FIRST OF ALL TOH THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCHH FOR THE LOVE YOU GUYS SHOWERED ON PROLOUGE!!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

I am really really happy that you guys are liking it.

How was this chapter??

Hope you liked this chapter.

The next chapter will be from neil's point of view.

Hope it is getting interesting.

Hope you guys are excited as i am.🤞🤞🤞

Lots of love.🌹🌹