☆Chapter 23☆Cute Khanna And Angry D'cruse☆

Hey girls!

Surprisee..well this chapter is dedicated to AfaqAli3 ...

Happiest birthday to you dear may you get everything you wish for..and guys do wish her..🤗🤗🌹❤

Also i couldnt stop myself from not publishing the chapter after your response on previous update❤❤

Thank you soo much for that..🤗

Now enjoyyy..

*****************************

Neil's pov...

" What have you done!!" She asked in horror. I chuckled looking at her expression.

" I made it official. So that you don't get jealous." I said winking as i pulled her closer as i kissed her cheek.

"Are you crazy!!!" She asked me pulling away.

" Yeah, you can say that. I am crazy for you." I said smiling while winking at my love who waa freaking out.

" I don't like fame and it makes me suffocating." She said sighing.

" You will get used to it. After all you are now stuck with me for the rest of the life." I said chuckling. She looked at me with widen eyes.

" What!??" She asked narrowing her oh so killer eyes.

" Babe, don't you want to settle down with me?" I asked him. She was totally shocked. " Say something?" I said grinning.

" I don't know what to say. I am damn sure you are joking around." She said rolling her eyes.

"Babe, I am not." I said.

"How can I just trust you?" She said sighing.

" Babe, you can trust me like this." I said and kissed her.I broke the kiss and looked at her.

" Are you serious?" She asked me and I
chuckled.

"Of course, I am serious. I even decided the name of our babies. You know. If we have a girl her name will be neveah. If we get a boy his name will be avan or avein . What do you think or maybe something else?" I asked her she was looking at me weirdly.

" Don't make me kill you, neil." She said glaring at me and I chuckled.

" If we get twins then you can choose the other name for the twin girl or boy." I said. She rolled her eyes huffing.

" You are a certified stupid." She said looking at the screen. The reaction of fans were started to come. I smiled. Most of the comments were admiring her. She is such a beauty no one can deny that. I kissed on her forehead. She glared at me but leaned in to let me kiss her forehead. I laughed at her reaction who was glaring at me hardly. She was still looking at the screen.

" What happened?" I asked her as i side hugged her.

" This?" She showed me the screen narrowing her eyes.

"This is for your satisfaction And
let people know that i am yours only."I said grinning at her reaction.

" No, I don't care about people but what will my family react at this?" She asked me. I talked with Karan about this and he said he will talk with Mr. D'cruse but I don't know if he did it or not.