☆Chapter 17☆Meeting Mr.Singh☆

Neil's pov..

" Dad, I will take over the meeting you go and take rest." I told my Dad as he was suddenly feeling sick.

" Ok, take the file from Jessica. Call me if you need any help." He said.

" Go Dad." I said pushing him towards the door. He smiled and shook his head.

" You some time act like that little tillu who always whined for everything." My dad said. I smiled widely.

" Yeah, he is hidden inside." I said.

" I know." Dad said.

" Go, Dad go and take rest. Spend time with my Mom and try to make things romantic between you two. Cause you know the weather is totally romantic here." I said and winked at him. He laughed out loud.

" Ok, take care then." Dad said.

" I should tell that to you, Dad not you to me." I said. He just smiled.

" Bye then see you in dinner?" Dad asked.

" Obviously and give my Sweetheart a sweet kiss from me." I said about my grandma and Dad laughed.

" You won't grown up. Will you?" He asked and I shook my head then we both laughed. " But I like it how you have every shade in your character. I am a lucky Dad, huh?" He said.

" Obviously Dad. You are a one lucky Dad." I said and we both laughed.

" Go now, Dad." I said and he nodded. He walked out of the cabin and I took my phone out.

" Hello, Jonna." I called the driver.

" Yes, Mr. Khanna?" He said.

" Dad is coming there and take the keys from him then drive him directly to home. Don't listen if he wants to drive." I said.

" Will do that, sir." He said.

" Thank you." I said and hung up.

I looked at the clock. I still had 1 hour before the meeting. I started to sort out the files. They were neatly done. I wish I could help my Dad some more. I need to shut down the other works and work with my dad more from now. He needs me more here with him. I sighed. I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said. The next moment I saw Jessica entered the cabin.

" Yes, Jessica?" I asked her if she wanted something.

" This file is for you, Mr. Khanna. And be careful dealing with him. He is a curse." Jessica said. I politely smiled at her irritated face and looked at the file of singh enterprises.

Vidyut singh is the owner of singh enterprises.He is quite famous but there are rumours that he is famous and rich only because he is involved with some gangs and shits.Well lets see how that will go with him.

" Ok , I will. Anything else?" I asked. She shook her head and went out.

I decided to go out before the meeting. I took my keys and took the my jacket. I took the files and locked the door.

I am feeling boring and kinda low. I decided to meet my lovely girl before the meeting.Meeting her would definitely make me feel good.I smiled thinking about her.I called the security incharge. Yeah, was spying on her around cause I don't trust the people around her. I know she will never do anything but those hell guys around her. I don't trust them around her. So, I need to keep an eye on her. She always is busy to protect others but sometimes she herself needs that too. Just can't leave her without any supervision.