☆Chapter 29☆Grandma and Granddaughter future planning☆

Tada double updates..!

Enjoy mah lovelies..!🤗

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I was feeling weird. Why I am feeling like I am scared!!! I am not this kind of person. I am not scared of those stuffs. There is no ghost. I don't believe in these. I take deep breath and turned slowly lighting up the room. As I turned what I found made me laugh out loud. I was laughing clutching my stomach.

" Jerry!!!!" I laughed seeing my grandma's pet dog. I laughed how fool I just became. I laughed seeing the dog on the couch.

" Come here, Jerry!!! Come on boy." I said and he came to me jumping down from the couch. I laughed. I patted his head.

" Boy, you scared me." I said. She was jumping up and down. I laughed. These horror movies messed with my head. I slowly walked out towards the door. "Come with me, Jerry." I said coming out of the room.

" How did you even reach my room?" I asked her as he followed me.

" Jerry!!!" I heard my grandma looking out for him.

" He is here." I pointed her.

" Where was he?" Grandma asked.

" Was in my room. Scared me to the hell." I laughed thinking about incident.

" Really girl?" Grandma said.

" Yeah, he did." I said. " How didshe reach in my room?" I asked patting her head.

" Oh, may be she went with Heidi. She went to change the bedsheets." Grandma said.

" That's ok." Those horror movies messed with my brain. I sighed.

" Come Jerry." Grandma said."Want hot chocolate?" She asked.

" Sure." I said and followed her. We went to the kitchen. She walked towards cabinet.

" May I help?" I asked her.

" Gladly." She said to me. I smiled. " How's your University going on?" She asked me.

" Going to write my final exam next month." I said as I help her in making hot chocolate.

" That's great. Then? What's your plan then?" She asked me.

" Of course working with Dad." I said checking if the water boiled.

" That's ok. What about you and Neil?" She asked.