☆Chapter 15☆Mr love sick and Ms Angry☆

Hello girls!

Missed me or not?!😉

Anyways lets get into the chapter..

This chapter is dedicated to all those true readers who were worried about me love you guys❤❤

************************************
Neil's pov..

I was waiting for her. She said that she will get me and I want to see what she does to me. I am actually curious to know that. She looks so cutee when she gets that much angry and if i'll even have to die by her hands with that look i'll do that willingly.

Oh gosh!Neil you are acting like a teenager who got his first crush.

So what even if i'm not a teenager she is my first crush..wait..no its love.

I was standing near her class. I still had my hoodie up.As soon as the class finished I saw students coming out of the room. I was waiting for her to come out. I saw her coming out with a guy and I raised one of my eyebrows. Not helping me Babe. I silently followed them.

" Bye, Avi." The guy said with the look that clearly said he likes her.

" Bye,Sam." She said.

" I will call you tonight." He said smiling.That fucking jerk. Bloody!!!

" Ok, then see you." She said smiling. "Bye."

" Bye." He said and walked away.

" Hi, Babe."I said and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She was shocked then glared at me and pushed my arm away.

" Don't fucking touch me, you jerk." She gritted.

" Why babe? You feel something?" I asked smirking playfully at her.

" Yes, I feel hatred." She said and I laughed.

" No, Babe. You feel loved." I said smiling.

" You wish!!!" She said scoffing.

" It's true." I said.

" In your dream." She said glaring at me.God damn she have killer eyes.Uff..

" I have my on way to think about my dreams. I don't think you will want to listen that." I said winking at her.

" Pervert." She glared.

" How do you know, Babe? You didn't even listened to me." I said caging her between her car and me. She looked at me irritatingly.

" You are a pervert. Not hard to figure it out." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

" Why do you think that I am pervert? What made you think like that?" I asked her curiously.I mean i actually never even thought about any girl but the case is different with my avni.

"I know you are pervert." She said crossing her arms.

" But how?" I asked her smiling mischeavously. She looked at me irritatingly.

" By the way what did you thought about my dream? Let's figure out how pervert can you think?" I asked wriggling eyebrows.

" Don't make me kick you, stupid. Go away from me." She said coldly. Like I will!! Hell, no never ever.

" Sorry, Babe. You can ask anything else but that. Name it and it's yours." I said.

" Thank you,Jerk. I don't melt." She said coldly.