☆Chapter 6☆Party☆

Enjoy the chapter...

But don't forget to comment and vote i love it when you guys do that.

》》》》》》》》

Neil's pov...

"What's with you and Mitali, dude?" Vikas asked me.

" Just tell Mitali that I am not at all interested in her from the start she was just a co-star. Tell her stop trying to teach me and stop bothering me forever. If you next time work with her don't try to contact me, cause I won't work with her again." I said to vikas. He nodded weakly.

" I thought you will like her. She is hot after all."Vikas said smirkingly.

" You go get her. Stop pairing me with her. I don't like her at all. Should I write it down for you!!!" I said coldly staring at him.

" Alright, I got it. But you missed that chance. Thousands of boys trying to steal her."Vikas said.

" You go and get her. I don't want her. She is not my type." I said.

"Dude, what kind of girls do you like?"Dd asked me who was silent till now.

"I like mine savage like hell." I said remembering Avni.

" Savage, huh!! You may get her one day." Vikas said.

" You never know, guys. You never know." I said winking at them smirkingly.

" What does that mean now?"Dd asked. I shrugged innocently.

" Did you get someone already?"Vikas asked shocked.

"Who knows!!!" I said winking.

"You do. Definitely you do."Dd said.

" May be I do." I said to him mischeaviously .

" You're being mean now. How can you hide it from us?"Dd asked almost whining.

" You will know when you need to." I said to him. " And you need to tell Mitali seriously. No kidding. If she appears in front of my face with her stupid reason trust me she will be regret it later." I said seriously.

[I Mispelled mitali as motali🤣]

"Relax, Dude. She is going to do nothing."Vikas said but I know she will. She is not going to let everything go easily.

"Well, the premire will be in 3 months, right?"Dd said.

"Set the time which is perfect for you all, I am free anyway." I said. Checking the time. I should leave now. The party has already started. I will be late.

"Alright, Jeremy asked for your number. Are you interested working with him?"Vikas asked.Jeremy is one of the best director.

" Tell him to send the script. I will check it and inform him further." I said and he nodded.

" Let's work this time from our own production house." Vikas said.

"I haven't think about it that way. I am on vacation but working with Dad. You know he always complains about it. So, giving time to him and business stuffs as well. After all I need to take care of it in future." I said.

"I can understand. You should spend time with them, Neo. They miss you." Dd said and Vikas nodded.

"Well, doing that."I said.