☆Chapter 24☆Convincing Mr Ryan D'cruse☆

Hey girls..!

Sorry for the late update I was kinda sick so that's why couldn't publish chapters.

Enjoy the chapter..!

************************************

Neil's pov..

"Are you seriously going to ask Ryan for this?" My mom asked me as we finished breakfast.I sighed and nodded.

" Today or tomorrow I will have ask him for that so why not today?" I asked my mom though I  was damn nervous. She nodded weakly.

" I won't be surprised if you come back with bruises all over your body." My dad said only to crash my confidence level.

" Dad!!! Please if you can't encourage me don't discourage too. I am damn nervous." I said and he laughed. I sighed again nervously.I was really freaking out.

" Since I know Ryan, he is a hell angry guy and you will never know his tricks." Dad said smirking.

" You think he will beat me up?" I asked scared as i looked at him and he shrugged.

" Dad!!!" I sighed." He won't." I tried to sound firm. But deep down I was nervous as hell.

I don't know how to explain this situation. I asked Karan to accompany me but I really don't want him to come for his help I just like the way he encourage. Though he mocks all the time but it's ok for some time. But if I go alone then I will be freaking out. At least I want him to accompany me the
D'cruse office building.

" What happened?" My grandma asked as she came out of her room.

"Good morning, Babe." I said to her and kissed her cheeks smiling as she kissed my forehead.

" Good morning, Sweetheart. Where are you going at this early in sunday morning?" She asked me confused.

"Going to ask permission from Avni's dad. He is damn hell nervous." My dad said rollimg his eyes as he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey you!Mr prakash you were also freaking out when you went to ask shweta's hand for marriage so you better shut it and not discourage my grandson."She said glaring at my dad who became quit.Hah she got control over my dad.

"And Why are you nervous, sweetheart?"Grandma asked me smiling.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling that he won't approve me." I said biting my lips as i fiddled with hands.

"Why won't he approve you? Is there any reason for him not to like you?" She asked me. I thought for a while then shook my head.

"That's like my boy. There is no reason that he will dislike you. Then why will he not approve you?" Grandma asked.

"I think he will." I said smilingly as i feel encouraged now.

"He will. He won't get a guy like you for his daughter. So, don't worry. He will approve you." She said smiling and I nodded

"I think bebe is right." Mom said smilingly.

"I was just teasing you. You got convinced, tillu." Dad said laughing and I sighed.

"You didn't look like you were teasing me."I said to him.

" Alright. You should get going now." Mom said. I kissed her cheeks and hugged my grandma. She patted my back.