Sleepovers and Strangers

Izuku Midoriya

I had been talking to this cute guy from school for about a month now

I had been talking to this cute guy from school for about a month now. His name was Shoto and he was interesting; he was one of my first friends when I started high school. Although, I just recently started developing a crush on him. Oh yeah, I also discovered that I am gay. Over the past few years, females never really caught my attention.

There was something about men that drew me in. The strong features captivated me. Not even female Alphas grabbed at my attention the way males did. Shoto was amazing in every way. He was tall and dominant, yet kind and soft or shy at times. He made me smile and feel special.

When I started to notice boys more than girls, it had been a little odd; I thought something was wrong with me. Turned out I just found guys more attractive than girls. After a bit of experimenting with a couple of blind dates, I found out the truth.

My mother accepted me with open arms, it helped that I was an omega, I guess. I could still have children because of this and same-sex couples were very common in the society we lived in.

Kat seemed a bit caught off guard at the lake when I was talking to that guy. The guy had caught my attention and was flirting with me, so I felt like I might as well get his number or something. I guess Kat didn't know I was into guys. I did wonder if he even thought about that at his age. Well, he is a teenager now. So, maybe he did.

Katsuki had also been a lot clingier this summer. He always asked what I was doing and who I was texting with. I guessed he was jealous that I was not giving him my full attention like I normally did over the summers.

This year I had grown up a lot and started things like dating and jobs. My life had been a lot busier and I had more things on my mind than just Katsuki like most summers. The kid was amazing and I had grown quite fond of him, but I had grown up myself as well. I had more to do than watch movies on the sofa with him like before.

On the way back to his house, his mom called me and asked if I could stay the night and stay with Katsuki because they were going out of town. They offered to pay be triple for staying the night, so of course, I agreed to it. I guess Katsuki was going to get a bit more attention now. Maybe that would make him happy?

I really hated to think that he was sad sometimes. He had grown on me and I had a huge soft spot for him.

"So, what do you want to do this evening? You've got me to yourself for longer than usual today!" I tried to cheer him up some. This seemed to work. I knew he was excited that I would be spending the night, although I was not prepared at all. I had no extra clothes with me, but it didn't matter really. I could fit into Katsuki's clothes easily. He was about as tall as I was at almost 14. I was freshly 18. that was the card I had been dealt with being an Omega. Genes and all that shit.

"I don't care." Katsuki hummed and shrugged his shoulders. If people didn't know him, they would think he was rude as fuck. In reality, he was just this way. I have gotten used to his speech patterns by now. This was Katsuki's way of communicating, I have learned the drill by now.