Disclosure

Katsuki Bakugou 

"You can put those boxes in the kitchen," Izuku stated, avoiding eye contact with me still

"You can put those boxes in the kitchen," Izuku stated, avoiding eye contact with me still. The man with him seemed bored. He was an Alpha. I could smell it on him. But something lingered beneath his pheromones that made my nose scrunch. It's was Izuku's sweet fruit and sugar scent mixed with his.

I frowned, feeling my stomach twist at that. Even more so when Izuku brushed past me and the Alpha's scent clung to his skin making my instinct push forward -- screaming at me to grab my mate and remove that other male's scent from his body. But I didn't. I couldn't.

Instead, I carried the box that was handed to me and moved it to the small kitchen where a few other boxes were already. The box was labeled as fragile so I placed it on the counter where it wouldn't get stepped on. I wasn't sure why I was here today when I was told to be here on Friday. But when I woke up this morning I couldn't sit still. Izuku was coming home and I barely slept. I wasn't to see him.

At first, it was because I wanted to see if he was okay. My instincts had me worried about the Omega. Without my instincts, I wanted to see that he was safe and really here. I wanted to clear things up with him and know why he had left. I had not expected him to show up with another Alpha -- covered in his scent. 

I was shocked and now had a permanent scowl on my face as I tried to decipher who this man was to Izuku. Everything in me wanted to either grab Izuku and leave with him or cuss this Alpha out for seemingly being too close to my mate. In the back of my mind, I wondered, was this the man that Izuku had been sleeping with? 

I grimaced while remembering several times over the past five months where I had endured the pain of feeling Izuku's coupling with that man. If it was that man. Who else had been with my mate?

"Something on your mind?" The man asked and my head snapped up. The older Alpha stood at the entrance of the kitchen holding another box. He stepped inside and placed the box on the counter before leaning back against it while folding his arms across his chest. I narrowed my eyes. The first thing on my tongue was a sloo of insults that threatened to spill over. However, I swallowed them down and relaxed my face.

I had worked too hard over the past few months as getting my temper under control. I wouldn't make a fool out of myself in front of Izuku as soon as he got back.

"No," I replied and looked around. "Anything else that needs to be brought in?" I asked and moved to walk around him. However, the Alpha placed his hand out, pressing it against my chest to stop me from leaving. I tensed up and I swallowed down a growl as I locked eyes with him.

"Excuse me," I spoke, calmly while on the inside I was already slamming him into the wall. My skin pricked as I got a whiff of Izuku lingering on his skin. "You fucked my mate," I stated, voice even. It wasn't a question. I knew. Whoever this guy was, he was close to Izuku and had been close enough to him to have a lingering scent on his skin.